Nalu

Lucy POV

"Luce I'm booooored!" Natsu shouts.

"Well make yourself unbored." I say sighing.

"But Luce! There's nothing to do!" Natsu shouts.

"We can play video games." I say smirking.

"You play video games?!" Natsu shouts knocking a sleeping Happy on the ground.

"Uhh....fish." Happy groans still sleep.

I sweat drop and shake my head at him.

"Come on Lucy let's play." Natsu says.

Does he even know what he just said. "Natsu that sounded wrong." I say walking to my living room and setting up my Wii.

"What was so wrong?" Natsu asks.

"Nevermind." I say throwing him a controller. The TV comes on and shows the title screen for Mario Bros.

"Yes I love this game. Not as much as Super Smash Bros though." Natsu says sitting on my couch.

"Well your still playing it so there must not be a problem." I say choosing my character. Natsu picks Mario and I pick Peach. (AN: What's wrong with you, Peach should die and never come back.)

"Really Luce, Peach, I'm gonna cream you." Natsu says.

"I doubt that." I say confident.

"Whatever I'm all fired up!" Natsu shouts as the game starts.

I start running immediately and jump on top of a goomba killing it. I approach the first star coin and jump up taking it.

"Come on this controller isn't working!" Natsu shouts.

"It works you just suck." I say continue to run forward and collect as many coins as possible. I find a tube and go down it taking the star coin under that only leaving one more star coin.

"Haha I'm ahead of you!" Natsu shouts.

"Not for long." I say jumping on a Koopa Troopa and sending the shell your way making if hit you. "Sucker!" I shout running ahead of you.

"How am I suppose to run fast when I'm short fat guy?!" Natsu shouts angrily.

"It won't matter in a few seconds cause I'm right at the goal." I say before jumping on the flag and reaching the very top. "I win." I say smirking.

"That's not fair this game cheated!" Natsu shouts pouting.

"More like you can't compare to my skill." I say back smirking.

"Then why don't you teach me?" Natsu asks fumbling with the controls.

"I can't show you my skills." I say.

"What! Why not?!" Natsu shouts.

"Cause then you might beat me." I say smirking.

"Please Luce." Natsu says getting on his knees and kissing my cheek smirking.

I blush bright red and stammer out, "O-Okay."

"Yay Luce is gonna teach me her skills!" Natsu shouts childishly as he hugs me.

"You really are a baka." I say to him grabbing his hand and kissing him on the lips.

He kisses back and says, "I'm your baka."

"You loooove each other!" Happy shouts.

"Shut up cat!!!" I shout Lucy kicking Happy.

Vote if you like.