Galu

*Warning I've never wrote or read one of these before so it may suck like bad. Or it may kinda turn into a parody type of thing*

Gajeel POV

"In one corner we have Gajeel Redfox and in the other corner we have the one and only Salamander aka the best dragon slayer ever Natsu Dragneel!" Happy announced into a fish as if it was a microphone with a cheesy grin.

The crowd cheered and by crowd I mean Lucy, Levy, Wendy, and Mirajane. Pops was off in the corner drinking beer and ranting about how much jewels have to be paid to compensate damages.

"Hey! How come he gets an awesome intro and mine is shit?!" I yelled angrily.

"Because you are shit Metal head! Lucy is mine!" Natsu yelled then his jaw dropped when Lisanna walked out into the middle of the fight with a round one poster in hand.

Lisanna Strauss, one of the Strauss siblings, was wearing a super short white dress with a slit on each side. She wore a pair of light blue panties and a matching light blue bra that was visible under her dress.

"Welp later Lucy." Natsu walked away from our fight and picked up Lisanna bridal style making out with her immediately.

Lucy looked like she was gonna murder somebody. I didn't blame her but when I looked around to see if someone would comfort her I saw Mira dragging Levy away with a demonic look.

"Levy bout to get some! How manly!" Elfman yelled.

Erza slapped the back of his head making his head slam into the table breaking it.

I ran over to Lucy and kissed her. "No bunny girl should be left alone."

Lucy blushed bright red and jumped onto me hanging on. "Thanks Gajeel you're a great friend."

My entire world darkened and my eyes shrinked to pinpricks as my hair casted a shadow over my eyes.

"Yeah f-friend..." I mumbled
________________________________
I am so damn evil. Muhahah. Anyway Vote if you like. This is for the person who requested a Galu. Sorry it took so long. Also thank you CrazyButSweet12. I would tag you but my wattpad is being a dumb shit. Anyway gotta go I wrote this during class.