Taurus Visits

Buru POV

"Yes I did it!" I shout running in circles.

"Calm down would you?!" Gray shouts.

"I can't calm down this is amazing!" I shout smiling like an idiot.

Erza punches me in the face launching me into a wall making me groan in pain and Lucy and Levy sweatdrop.

"Thanks Erza." I say pulling myself out of the wall and making Markarov cry about the damage.

"Anytime." Erza says going to the bar and eating strawberry cake.

I watch her closely drool starting to form and my eyes turning to hearts.

"You act a lot like Taurus anyway what did you do?" Levy asks.

"I made my last two celestial keys of the zodiac." I say almost about to squeal.

"Which two?" Lucy asks.

"I'm about to show you. I summon thee gate of the golden bull Taurus!" Taurus comes out and smiles big. "Open gate of the water bearer Aquarius!" I shout summoning her from a cup of water.

"Lucy I swear if that was you that just summoned me!" Aquarius shouts.

"No it was me sorry couldn't find anything else." I say rubbing my neck.

"Buru its good to see you. I never thought I'd see you again." Aquarius says.

"Of course you would your my best friend." I say smiling and giving her a quick hug.

"Nani!" Everyone in the guild shouts.

"Is there a problem here?!" Aquarius shouts.

"No ma'am!" Lucy, Natsu, and Happy shout.

I sweatdrop and look at Taurus fawning over Lucy.

"Taurus you can do so much better than Lucy!" I shout at him.
"I agree!" Aquarius shouts.

"Who's got a better body than Lucy?!" Taurus shouts snapping his head towards me.

"Mira and most definitely Erza." I say the drool starting to form.

"Why do you all hate me?" Lucy says sulking in a corner.

Wendy looks down at her chest and joins Lucy in the corner sulking as well.

"They are hot but they can't replace Lucy's hot bod." Taurus says.

"I'll debate with you in the celestial world later alright pervert." I say smirking.

"I'm not the pervert cause when you think about Erza you touch yourself." Taurus sings before disappearing into the celestial world.

Aquarius laughs before disappearing herself. I blush dark red and look at the ground.

"That's so not true." I shout before disappearing into the spirit world.

Everyone looks at the spit i was shocked. "She's a celestial spirit." Lucy say shocked.

Happy smirks. "I knew it! Haha I won the bet suckers I could buy so much fish!"

Mira laughs. "I knew she was too."

"How?" Lucy asks.

"I have my ways." Mira says.

Vote if you like.