{Chapter 23}

My Possessive Vampire Boss
__________

_Chapter 23_

Darkness and pain is the only thing that I can see and feel. I try to move but no matter what I do, I can't even move a muscle. I can't see a thing. Where am I? I have no idea, I don't even know what happened before the darkness came over me. I can't feel anything but I can feel that I'm cold wherever I am and whatever that place is, is freezing. Slowly I open my eyes, all I see is black and nothing makes sense to me. "Good. You're awake" Someone says, I don't know who it is or where this person is. I don't even know where I am.

My body hurts so much that the pain is unbearable for me to handle. My head is throbbing and aching and my mouth is so dry that I feel like my tongue is a sand paper or something. I'm unable to answer this person back from the pain that I feel. My vision is starting to get blurry and I can see the outlines of a person. I'm guessing that this is the person who talked to me but I can't tell if it is a male or a female. Fear rises in my body and I try as much as I can to move but I can not move a thing in my body.

I heat footsteps coming closer and I'm getting more afraid as it comes closer to my body. Slowly I can feel more and more of my body and I can even feel my toes, at least that's a start. "W-what do you w-ant with m-me?" I ask stuttering. My mouth is longing for water and I'm not sure if I can handle this any longer. "That is for me to know and you to find out" The person says, laughing coldly. I can figure out that this is a male's voice but I don't recognize it. Who is he?

I need to be strong, I can't break down, not now. I can't show this man that I'm weak, even though I am weak. My mind can't think clear from all the pain in my body and without being able to move. I think I'm going to become crazy from all this pain, I feel like I want to curl up into my bed and cry my heart out. A wave of sadness is in my heart but I can not figure out what that is and why I'm feeling this kind of sadness. I need to remember what happened to know why I'm here and what this man wants with me.

Soon I can feel every inch of my body and the pain bursts through my veins. Tears form in the corners of my eyes but I fight the hardest to not cry. If I cry then I show a great sign of weakness, probably the exact the thing that he wants from me. I feel something cold and solid around my ankle, I search for it with my hands and I can feel iron or something similar to that but I can't be sure about that. Attached to it is a chain and it's thick and from what I can tell really strong. The chain is long and I have no idea where it ends, but I know it is somewhere in this place. Whatever this place is.

The man takes my hands off the chain and pushes them away from the chain. By the sound of it, he takes a key and suddenly the solid cold thing is off my ankle. I stare at the man but I don't see much in this darkness. "Stand up" The man orders and I can only obey him, otherwise something bad happens and I don't want to feel more pain in my body. I stand up but I nearly fall down but the man takes me roughly up, so I'm standing, he takes my wrist, and he holds it so tightly that it starts to hurt.

He pulls me with him and my feet hurt every step I take, but he's making it just more painful by forcing me to walk this fast to be alongside him. "W-where are we going?" I cry out from all the pain. He stops, making me stop too. His grip tightens on my wrist. My eyes widen and start to form tears from the pain. I bite my inner cheek to stop myself from crying. "You shut up, or I will shut you up myself" He yells at me. I jump up in surprise and am a little startled by his raised voice. I don't like to be yelled at. This hurts in my heart so much, I just want to cry.

"Good" He murmurs as he continues to drag me around. I don't know how he can see here, everything around us is pitch black but I somehow can see that we are in a some sort of hallway, but I don't know where. "Open the doors" The man says to a wall, I think. There must be someone behind the wall or something. I can see that this is a wall became there is one candle on it, the wall is made out of stone of some sort. Why would a wall be made out of stone and also doesn't have a grass or moss, but that only mean that wherever we are there doesn't shine much sun because grass needs the sun to grow.