{Chapter 17}

My Possessive Vampire Boss
__________

_Chapter 17_

I wake up in a unfamiliar room. Is this even a room or what? I have no idea of it. Where am I exactly? I have no idea where I am or how I got here. I can't even see where I am since everything around me is pitch black. I can't even see further than my own nose. I'm sitting on a freezing cold floor. I think I'm still in my pajamas but I can't really be sure since I can't even see. Anyway I stand up to look around but that will be hard for me since I can't see a thing.

I walk in a random direction because I can't see where I should go. I walk carefully so if there is something in the cold floor that I trip and hurt myself on, I can be aware of it. Suddenly I feel myself falling. I think I'm rolling down a mountain or a hill or something. Everything hurts and I'm so sure that I'm bleeding. This pain is so much that I can't bear it.

I cry out of pure pain, I knew I should have stayed in the place where I woke up. My foot hurts the most. I grab it and hold it so the pain would go away but it doesn't take the pain away. I begin to bleed and cry but nothing. I don't know where I am or how I got here, I can't walk out of the pain. I can't do anything except cry in pain. My body hurts so much. I close my eyes to not see this anymore. I just want this to be over.

I feel a hand on my ankle and then all the pain is gone, just like that. It vanished out of the blue, like I never even felt the pain at all. My body doesn't hurt anymore, something about this sounds familiar to me but I can't put my finger on it. I open my eyes to look at whatever or whoever made all my pain go away. I see a glowing woman.

She's wearing a stunning white dress. Her hair is golden blonde and goes down to her knees. I look at her face, and she has beautiful sky blue eyes. Her lips are pink as a rose and her skin is white as snow in winter. She's completely stunning, even more than I am. I'm not really that beautiful anyway so it does make sense.

She's smiling at me but I only stare at her in shock. I don't know if I should thank her for taking the pain away or be afraid of her because she did take it away. "Emma, my child we don't have much time. I have to warn you about something and for you to understand you'll have to pay attention" She tells me.

Her voice is soft but still clear. I like listening to her voice. Somehow I feel safe when she's with me and I don't even know why she is. She said I should pay attention but how can I do that when I have so many questions to ask this mysterious woman who I think healed me. "My precious child, I need to warn you. He's coming for you" She says.

Who is coming after me and why is she warning me about this man? At least I know it's a man she's warning me about because since she said he. I give her a questionable look. She laughs at my confused and puzzled look. He laughs is sweet. All right let get this straight, everything about her is sweet and nice. That is only a fact but the thing that is confusing me is that I feel like I know her but I don't know her since I only now met her.

Still, my inner subconscious is telling me something but I can't listen. I don't think she can speak English which is rather strange since she is a part of me but I only know one language. "I'm going to show you something. A vision from your past dream and then you'll understand who it is" She tells me. A vision? What is she talking about. The woman waves her hand over my eyes and I all I see is white.

 The woman waves her hand over my eyes and I all I see is white