"Take it off. I need to see the rest of you." I looked down at the floor as I began to open my robe. "Eyes on me puppet at all times." It was not a request.

   My eyes shot up and stared into those beautiful gray eyes as they watched me. Something in the idea that he was watching me made me want to be sexy. Instead of hastily taking off my robe, I decided to make it slow and painful for him. I watched him as he bit his bottom lip in anticipation while I gently pulled at the belt on my robe. Then very seductively I held it closed while I let the shoulders fall slightly down my arms, biting my lip then I stopped to gauge his reaction.

"You are killing me over her Gia. Take off the damn robe. Let me see that sexy ass," he growled. I could see the tension in his face as he watched me. I smiled to myself seeing how much he wanted to see my body. I did not want to prolong his torture. I let my robe slid slowly down my body. "Fuck me you are a gorgeous puppet."

"Thank you. Do you like it?" I gave him a slow spin making sure he took in every inch of me.

"You have no idea how bad I want to feel you right now," he said as he adjusted himself. "I am getting so hard right now."

"Good."

"Don't look so smug puppet," he gave me a stern look. "Take your laptop to your room, place it on the bed, and then you climb on it as well." 

    I picked up the glass of wine and finished it in two gulps. Grabbed my laptop and began walking to my room with a smile on my face even though I was a bundle of nerves wondering what will happen next.

"How was your day?" I asked trying to make small talk to reduce my anxiousness.

"Better now that I can see those pretty tits bouncing up and down as you walk," he laughed.

"Oh my God Chase," I gasped. I did not realize that he had a full view of my breast.

"Calm down puppet. I will see more than just your tits in a bra tomorrow."

"True."

    I placed the laptop at the end of my bed. I was beginning to relax. Thank you wine. I was so relaxed that I wanted to put on a show. I seductively climbed on the bed knowing he would love to see my ass up in the air. When I heard him growl I turned my attention back to the screen.

"Are you ok Chase?" I asked smugly.

"I swear if I was there right now, I would spank your ass for playing this game with me puppet."

"What game?" I asked sweetly.

"Oh, my dear puppet. Since you want to taunt me so badly, you are going to pay." He gave me a cruel smile. Fuck, what have I gotten myself into? "You know I can't touch you right now, so you are going to have to touch yourself. Lay back and show me how you like to be touched puppet."

"I have never done that in front of someone before," I said nervously as I sat back on my bed.

"You have a little kink about being watched while you get off right?" He asked knowing damn well what the answer is.

"Yes."

"Well I am your audience. Show me how you fuck yourself puppet. Let me see how beautiful your face is when you come. Lose yourself for me tonight. Tell me how good your body feels Gia." I kept my eyes on him and let his words wash over me. I spread my legs and slipped my fingers inside my panties. "Wider puppet... That's it. Now make yourself come for me." He sat back in his seat and continued to watch the show I was putting on.

    I have touched myself this way before, but only when I was alone. Now, at this moment, with this man watching me, I did not feel ashamed. I wanted to please him, to make him want me. I wanted to watch the look in his eyes as I slipped my fingers inside me just like this. Ah, there it is. That look of desire. The way his lips part when I moan softly. He ran his tongue across his bottom lip as I ran my free hand over my breast. I was about to remove my bra.