|Chapter 17|

|Chapter 17|

In the hospital I stood along with Jackson as Lydia was in one of the hospital beds as I keep running what just happened inside my head.

Jackson gets closer still with Lydia in his arms.

"What happened?" I ask desperately worried about my friend. Me and Lydia had bad blood but in this situation it all soaked away. Nobody deserves to have this happen to them.

"Stiles - Stiles called me. I found her laying like this on the pitch."

"Where's Stiles?" I ask.

"I don't know." He says looking at the body of Lydia Martin which was now full of blood.

"Help!" I shout.

I was so worried about Lydia but a part of me is still thinking about where Stiles was and was he okay?

I have tried calling him 100 times and he is not answering me.

Mr Stilinski gets in and walks towards me and Jackson as he puts his hands in Jackson's collar slamming him towards the wall.

"What the hell happened to that girl?" Sheriff asked as anger pushed itself onto his face.

"I don't – I don't know. I went out looking for her-" Jackson starts explaining exactly the same thing he explained to me but Sheriff Stilinski cuts him off.

"What, you just happened to wander into the middle of that field and you just found her like that? Don't lie to me son." The older man says.

"He's not lying Mr. Stilinski." I say hoping that Mr Stilinski will believe me.

"What happened to her? She's your girlfriend. It is your responsibility!" Sheriff says as he demands more answers from Jackson.

"No, she's not, okay? She didn't go to the formal with me." Jackson says as the Sheriff looks at Jackson for any type of sign that he is lying.

"Then who'd she go with?" Sheriff asks.

"You really want to know?" Jackson asks with a smirk on his face. Not the time to be cocky Jackson. "She went with Stiles." He says as Sheriff's eyes widen as they find mine as I nod.

"Someone better find my son!" Sheriff says letting go of Jackson.

My dad bursts out of the door and runs towards me giving me a tight hug.

"Kendall – Kendall, are you okay?" He asks using my second name as always, putting on of his hands on the back of my head assuringly as I nod into the hug.

"I'm okay." I say to the hug.

Please, let Stiles be okay.

//

I am sitting down as my dad went back to the police department as he had more office work to do.

I see Allison walk out from the elevator and I jump to hug her.

"Are you okay?" I ask as Allison looks a bit dizzy and lifeless.

She nods and whispers a yes as she walks around me to go to the glass to see Lydia.

She puts her hand on the glass as I look at her intently. What happened to her?

She turns back to me as she seemed to break from her daze.