|Chapter 11|

|Chapter 11|

*Edited 05/12/22*  

Me and Stiles are walking to our next class which is English while the boy walking next to me is expressing how mad he is at Scott for not saving me or his dad.

Which is understandable because he already lost his mother really soon and he doesn't want to lose both his parents and one of his best friends.

"Well, still. We are both okay and nothing happened to your dad." I say with a tight smile, hoping to get the message through, I am okay. 

"You still got injured." He says and I smile to myself before looking down at my feet.

He cares.

"It's not that big of a deal." I say and he somewhat nods and sighs.

We get inside the classroom and I take a seat beside Stiles. Not long after, Scott enters the room and sits behind Stiles while Stiles has a bitch expression on his face.

"Still not talking to me?" Scott asks and Stiles doesn't respond. Again, I get why he is mad but he needs to stop being so bitter. It happened. We are both fine. Done.

"Dayton, are you okay?" He asks and turns to me as well as Stiles. I nod with a small smile.

"I feel really bad about it." He says.

"It's okay. It's done." I say and he nods before I turn back around to face the front of the class.

"Stiles. Please talk to me." Still no response from Stiles. "Okay, what if I tell you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and – That I went to Derek." Scott continues.

Derek Hale has become kind of a werewolf teacher for Scott. Even though he is demanding that Scott stops seeing Allison which is a dick move but whatever.

"Well, if I was talking to you, I'd say you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously I'm not talking to you." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Well - you basically are tal-" I start with a smile plastered on my face but I'm interrupted by Stiles shushing me.

Time passed and we all remained silent listening to the teacher.

The bell rang finally and I was about to meet with Allison and Lydia in the library to hang out.

"What did he say?" Stiles says finally giving up on the silent punishment. Kinda. I chuckled.

"Anyways guy. I'm going to see Lydia and Allison. See you later." I say and start making my way to the lunchroom as Scott starts explaining everything to Stiles.

//

I walk inside the lunchroom  easily find Allison and Lydia.

I make my way up to them and brightly smile at them.

"Hi." I greet both girls.

"Oh hi Dayton." Allison says as I sit beside Lydia. I think Lydia and I can patch our relationship or whatever this is. She even gave me her number and she let go of her snarky remarks.

"Anyways Allison. The what of the who?" Lydia asks and I open my chemistry book ready to revise.

"The beast of Gevaudan." Allison says and I look up to her as the word 'beast' keeps me interested. "Listen. 'A quadruped wolf – like monster, prowling the Auvergne and south Dordogne areas of France during the year 1764 to 1767. La Bete killed over a hundred people, becoming so infamous that the King Louie the 15th sent one of his best hunters to try and kill it.'" She finished.