|Chapter 7|

*Edited 19.06.2021*

|Chapter 7|

"You're a terrible bowler." Stiles said as the three of use were making our wait out of the school.

"I know! I'm such an idiot." Scott added obviously regretting his use of words at lunch time.

"You don't hang out with hot girls, okay? It's like death." Stiles says and I roll my eyes. "Once its hanging out you might as well be her gay best friend. You and Danny can start hanging out.." Stiles finishes.

"What the hell am I doing with youse two then?" I say jokingly and I hear Stiles groan. "I should start hanging out with them." 

"Not you Day, okay? You're perfect where you are right now." He says, placing both his hands on my shoulders as we walked side by side before he let go of me yet again, leaving me to feel this burst of small satisfaction. 

"How is this happening? I either killed a guy or I didn't." Scott says obviously somewhat freaking out. Let's just say these past few weeks have been more eventful then usual.

"I don't think Danny likes me very much." Stiles says in his own little world. I chuckle at his sudden comment.

"I ask Allison on a date, and now I'm hanging out." Scott adds and I am by now looking at one and the other as they are talking about two completely different things.

"Am I not attractive to gay guys?" Yes you are Stiles. I think to myself but my mind is yet again interrupted by Scott.

"I make first line, and the team captain wants to destroy me, and now – now I'm gonna be late for work." Scott says before sprinting down the school corridor to work. He works at a vet.

"Wait, Scott you didn-" Stiles let out before it was too late.

He then turned to me.

"Hey Dayton – uh – you're gay right – so – am I attractive to gay guys?" He asks as he scratched the back of his head which was just, Stiles, and I jokingly answer.

"Uhm – you look like a very nice guy." I say jokingly before pushing him out of school.

"Hey – what does that mean?"

//

Stiles took me home in his jeep.

"Am I not attractive to gay guys?" He asks me once again and I groan.

"Stiles, I bet if gay guys got to know you they would find you the most amazing guy in the world, and I mean that." I say as he looks at me with a small smile.

I open the door, pushing my body out of the jeep and closing the door behind me. I walk to my front porch. I turn around and Stiles is still there looking at me with a serious face. 

What a dork. I chuckle.

I wave at him like a retard and he waves back before I walk inside, closing the door behind me.

Day oh Day, I hope I didn't give too much away in that answer.

//

It's finally night time. Time for me to rest and guess what? I am here in the well known jeep with my two dork of a friends in another adventure.

I hate coming to school at night time. It looks haunted, almost as bad as going to a cemetery in the dark.

 I'm scared to look at one window and there is someone watching us. That would most definitely scar me for life.