|Chapter 4|

EDITED * 7TH OCT 2018 *

|Chapter 4|

I turn on my computer and go to the video call between me, Stiles and Scott. They are already there as usual.

Stiles brings out a plastic gun and 'fires it' with a cheeky smile. I chuckle at his dorkness. 

"Bonjour." I say before turning to write my last sentence of my chemistry homework. Don't want to get on Harris' bad side.

"Well, stiles what did you find out?" Scott asks and let me tell you, he looks like shit. He has bags under his eyes, looks like he hasn't slept in ages making me wonder if werewolves even sleep.

"Well it's bad. Jackson has a separated shoulder." Stiles says.

So Jackson was the one that was laying on the ground. Damn Scott you got it bad. Especially with Jackson.

"Because of me?" he asks.

"What do you think, twat?" I ask sarcastically as Scott rolls his eyes.

"because his a tool." Stiles adds and I nod.

"Is he gonna play?" Scott asks. Scott has been asking a lot of questions lately.

"Uh, they don't know yet. Now their just counting on you for Saturday." He says and I sigh while Scott shakes his head.

Then it becomes silent and I look back at the screen to see something in the back of Scott's room. Someone. I think I just peed myself, this is all getting too much. 

"What?" I hear Scott ask before he freezes.

'It looks like..." Stiles types.

'Someone's behind you.' Stiles types and I look at Scott's camera and yet there it is a guy in the background.

The screen unfreezes slightly and Scott is being dragged.

I hear Derek's voice before Scott's call goes down.

I try to call Scott but he doesn't respond. I am really worried. Who knows what Hottie Hale could be doing to him right now.

The only thing I can imagine is a scared little puppy.

I decide to pray that nothing bad happened to him and wait for tomorrow. I mean... he is a werewolf.

I close my chemistry book and put it inside my back pack.

I go rest after a long long day. Seriously, since the bite in the woods, there's not one normal day and the only thing I can think about is the formal that is happening in about 2 weeks and what had just happened. 

//

It's a new day and today my dad isn't working.

"Morning dad." I tell my dad and he nods before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Morning son." He answers me removing his eyes from the big newspaper that covered his face. "I missed you, I feel like we haven't talked that much in the past days." He says.

I put some scrambled eggs on my plate before I sit down.

"I'm sorry, I have been busy lately with – school and – f- friends." I say, its not easy. I can't just tell my dad that my best friend is a werewolf or anybody really.

He nods.

"Maybe we can go eat this Saturday, just you and me." He says and I nod.

"Sure." I smile.