|Chapter 8|

|Chapter 8|

*edited 28/11/22*

I was now in my locker.

"Hey Dayton." I hear a sweet voice say from behind me. I turn around to see Allison and Lydia. I smile at both girls even though at times, I really couldn't stand Lydia. 

"Hi girls." I say brightly smiling.

"Wanna join us? We're just walking around the school since we've got nothing better to do." She says and I nod. After everything that's been happening recently, how bad could that be?

"Sure. Haven't got much to do myself." I say. Lydia was checking her manicure for probably the 100th time today.

I close my locker and follow both girls.

"So Dayton. Did you like going on that triple date with Danny? You guys make a cute couple." Lydia says and I turn to her. My eyes widen.

"Uh no - we are just friends." I say with a chuckle.

"Whatever." Lydia mumbles.

"Yeah. I mostly – sadly have crush on straight guys. Story of my life I guess." I say looking down at my feet, a certain guy coming to mind.

"Are you talking about Stiles?" Allison asks and my eyes widen.

"Uh – N-no." I say. Feeling my face become hotter and probably looking as red as a tomato, mostly also due to the shock, how did they know, did I make it obvious? 

"Really?" She asks with a questionable look. "Because you sure look at him like he's your – world." She says and Lydia nods.

Shit. If they can notice it then who else can? What if Stiles even knows?! I'm so screwed.

"Uh no. It's just me – looking at my best friend – normally – like some normal friend." I say with a chuckle trying to hide my lying, failing.

Lydia looks at me with a smirk.

"He totally likes him." Lydia says and right as I am about to say something Allison's phone rings.

"It's Scott. He sent me a message." Allison says. Lydia peeks and reads the message.

"Scott's coming over? Tonight?" Lydia asks Allison.

"We're just studying together." Cough.

"'Just studying' never ends with just studying. It's like – Getting into a hot tub – somebody eventually cops a feel." Lydia says and I agree with the comparison.

"Well. So what are you saying?" Allison asks innocently. Aw poor Ally.

"I'm just saying, you know, make sure he covers up." She says waiting for Allison to respond but she looks extremely confused. "Hello Snow white! Make sure he uses a condom." She says before she gets up the small stairs with us both following behind.

"Are you serious? After one date? Dayton?" She asks looking at me.

"Uh – it might be a 'just studying thing but – you know – hormones, especially if you're with someone you like or feel attracted to – alone – in your room." I say obviously from experience. Can't count the times I wanted to do something to Stiles. Let's just say that I get very frustrated.

They both nod.

"Yeah. Don't be a total prude. Just give him a little taste." Lydia says and I roll my eyes.