|Chapter 6|

*I do not own any of the characters such as Lydia, Stiles, Scott, Allison or Derek. As well as most of the plot line. Sadly. Haha

*EDITED 29/09/21*

|Chapter 6|

Yesterday was a blur. I am still not in talking terms to Stiles even though he texted me about 10 times. I'm already over the comment he made. I just like to make him suffer for the times I forgave him instantly for the puppy sad eyes he made, not happening this time Stilinski.

I'm in my locker and I see Scott and Stiles walking around trying to look for someone. Do they miss me that much or even need me?

I walk up to them.

"Hey Scott." I say totally ignoring Stiles and hearing him groan from next to Scott.

"Hey – uhm - Have you seen Allison?" Scott asks and he looks very worried.

"No I haven't actually." I say and look around to see if I can see her. "Why, did something happen?" I ask and turn back to the boys.

"Scotty boy here had a dream that he attacked Allison in the back of a school bus – and it so happens that something did happen in a school bus as there is blood everywhere and police officers." Stiles says. Scott is still looking around. 

He starts walking away with me and Stiles tailing after him. This is going to get him angry and we don't want him to attack anybody.

He lets out a shout and punches a random locker – actually – Jackson's locker. I smirk. That guy is way too into himself.

He then walks away and turns around only to smash into the one and only. Allison. I let out a sigh of relief. 

They start talking and Stiles pulls me away to class. We walk to class and it is full silence.

We enter to class and I sit in the seat in front of Stiles. We have Harris. Hooray.

This teacher makes me singlehandedly want to drop out of school. So much power.

"Attention, students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled."

I hear the principal speak through the speakers and I roll my eyes.

"Great to know you love school, Mr. Barnett." Mr Harris decides to sarcastically comment on my action.

"I know, probably just as much as I like you, sir." I say before he mouths 'detention' while I take my books out of the bag.

I feel a tap in my shoulder. I turn around and it's Stiles.

"Hey Day. Look – I – I am really sorry about my comment. It was stupid and really not true. If I could go back in time to take what I said I really would. Okay? – It's just it was the heat of the moment, you know – everything with Scott and stuff and I am sorry I let it out on you. I seriously need to stop talking. So please say something?" He says with puppy eyes. He's really turning puppy eyes into a Stiles thing.

I roll my eyes.

"Fine. You're forgiven." I say. I guess he suffered enough and I got his point. I hear him somewhat celebrate.

I chuckle. Dork.

//

"Maybe it was my blood on the door." Scott says and I am writing what is on the board however I was still listening. After finishing my sentence I turn to both dorks.

Light Town ♦️️ Stiles Stilinski boyxboy [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें