Round 2

Hi guys! Leon here, taking the belonging of this thugs. Let see what we got here, 3 Glock-34, 1 AK47, 1 Remington Shotgun, 4 Ump-45 and 1 sexy looking Magnum-44. Oh yeah! Good loot.

Walking upstairs, shooting anyone who comes toward me with the intention of killing me. Thats all!

Now, in front of me is a large door. What should I do?
◆ Kick it
◆ Barrage with bullets
◆ Knock it
◆ Looking through pinhole

Let's go option 4, right naa? Looking through the pinhole, I see a man tied to a chair, 2 thugs aiming towards the door, and 1 man behind the hostage looking guy and lastly nothing.

What should I do now? Hmm...

Alright now with option 1 and 2, kick the door and kill the 3 and save the hostage.

Focusing my mind, exhaling breath, targeting the thugs and now!

*BAAM* Kicking the door, first target one with the handgun in the left. *BAM* Next, the one in right with a rifle. *BAM* last aiming towards the middle one but not shooting him, coz information time now. Hehe!

"Alright now speak who is one who organised this?" I speak while aim towards the middle. "If not then die! No need to answer."

"Wait! Wait! I will speak, just don't shoot me." Dropping the gun from his hands and throwing up his hands upward. "A call came through saying that we will shall get 5 million just for kidnaping this guy, but we should harm him. That's all."

Ohh! Only that much, then what use is he for me anymore. Just die. *BAM*

It finised quickly, right?

Walking towards the hostage, seeing from close quarters is a good figure gentleman. Hmm, not bad.

Taking the knife out from the pocket, cutting the ropes which tie him with the chair and opening the tape from his mouth. Done! Let's go home, take a good shower and sleep.

As I was going to depart, the hostage shouted from behind, "Wait for me. I am coming too." Huh! What!

"For what reason? I told M.E.R.O. that you are rescue, now what's left?" I said casually. From what I can see he can handle him well, so why is he asking for my help again?

"No! No! No! You will come to me to my house. You will introduce to my sweet daughter, you are to bodyguard her." He said to me excitingly. "You also paid double then now."

What the f*ck is he saying. Oie someone remove that (*).

"No thanks, I got enough and I am happy with what I got now. Sorry for troubling you." I said apologetically. No reason for me to apologize still I apologize to him.

"Why? You are good I can see that, and I am giving you double payment, then why not?" He said while having a question mark above his head.

"Cause I feeling like becoming a bodyguard for someone is troublesome, my simple life is better." I said while answering his question. "Now, if you got nothing else then excuse me."

Bowing to him, and start walking towards my car. Just as going to unlock to car door and enter inside, a call came.

Who the hell is this time? Didn't I just complete this month project, now what?

When I saw who call me, I politely picked it up, "Hey, Mom what's up? Need something?"

From the other side was a quick answer of 4 sentences "You! Right now here!" Now I am really dead even if I can't get killed.

"K, arriving in 20 minute from now, start counting." I said while closing the door of the car and starting up it's engine

Traffic is a serious problem, but right now it not, cause the more serious problem is my mom who called me.

Fuck you traffic, nobody mess with me right now, it's time for judgement of my life.

Why I am so scared of my mom, right? You know that I am Immortal by now, but do you who made me Immortal? Simple My mom who is a scientist, my father too but he doesn't talk to her that much, same as me the cause is fear.

She knows combat, also like me who is an Immortal with much more power than me. Yeah much scarier than anything else I feared till now.

15 minutes later I stop my car near my mom house, we all got our separate house when I was 10 year old.

My mom house was Craftsman house which is great not from outside but also from inside with great décor. But all this is an illusion for people and neighbors, an underground tunned had been made when was 5 year old, my mother conduct experiment on me, and just accept it and now look where I am.

Rushing towards the main door and knocking it, moment later my Immortal mom greeted my by hugging me. This is the love which I get when the experiment were successful when I just 9 year old and gain Immortality.

"Mom, let's go inside." I pushed my mom as it was getting hard for me breathe. "So, there reason I am here?"

Than moment mom realise that I was asking here something, and finally answered. "You are going to High School. Isn't that nice, my sweet boy can finally get some good studies and stop being a gangster."

I was shocked that my mom just called me a gangster, but was I really? No, I was not a gangster but a mercenary. What's the difference?

Should I tell her? No she will kill me. Let's just do as she says.

Thinking about all those things I asked mom, "Mom, which High School is it? Or I should find one myself?" Mom made coffee for both of us and handed me one cup of it.

"Naa, no need for you to do it. I called your father and told him prepare the required material for your admission in High School." Mom said while drinking her coffee and smiling towards me.

Mom smile is one those things which if someone tries to take is going to get killed by me for 8 lives more. Mom might have done experiment with, but not I did not agreed. I did all that just to make her happy and have a smile on her face.

So if she says to jump, then I shall. My parents are my heart and breathe, with which I cannot live with.

Got off the tracks for some moment...

"So which High School mom?" I asked again.

"It's not done till now, but within next week you will be reminded by me, so don't runaway." Mom warned me with a smile.

Alright that was all, now it's time to leave mom to her own care. Mom missed me, so if I wait some minutes more then I have stay with her, which is not okay with me.

"Bye mom, see you within this week." I hugged her goodbye, and walked towards the car open the door, went inside and wave again to her and start the engine.

Next destination, my own house which was modern contemporary house, the eccentric pivot front door invites you into this clean and warm contemporary style home. With wide overhangs and well shaded bands of glass it combines the openness of an island getaway with a "C - shaped" floor plan that gives much needed privacy on a not-very-wide lot. All major rooms open onto the courtyard where the angular pool repeats the design motif of the angled interior stair. Many green features including HVAC within conditioned space were incorporated. The division between indoors and out is blurred by glass strategically placed for good sight lines but avoiding views of the grill area or neighbors. Outdoor living is just a step away, completely open to the home, but private from neighbors.

Then shall we...