Chapter 24

"He's loosing too much blood." The doctor said as Jin watched Luhan's eyes slowly shut.

"Luhan, come on, keep your eyes-" Jin begins but it cut off by the high pitched sound of the ECG monitor keeping the same note while the nurses and doctors rush around. He hears the cry of his first grand baby as a nurse tells him he needs to wait outside.

"Jin?! What's going on? Is Luhan okay?!" Namjoon says as he gets off of the waiting bench he was sitting on and hurries to his husband.

Baekhyun and Sehun who were accompanying him both look up quickly before Baekhyun leaves the slightly crippled Sehun on the bench.

Jin by now has broken down into tears, frantically trying to explain what happened while all the worst scenarios race through his mind.

"Jin, calm down, take a deep breath-"

"What happened?! Is Luhan okay??" Baekhyun asks as he meets up with them.

Namjoon is quick to politely ask Baekhyun to return to the waiting bench until he can figure everything out. Jin doesn't do good under stress and when more people ask him things the worse his panicking gets.

"I don't know!" He says as tears begin falling down his face. "H-he was there, and then he wasn't, and they said he w-was loosing too much blood." He hiccups before being pulled into a tight hug.

Sehun watched as Baekhyun squeezed his hand tightly and rambled on about what could have happened and stressed him out.

"Baek, please." Sehun begs for his boyfriends silence.

"What's up with you? Seriously, I can't talk to anyone here and everyone keeps hushing me! Jin even sent me to the wrong hospital!"

"Baek, my foot hurts and I'm tired and I just want to sit-" Sehun explains before seeing his parents coming hurrying down the hall.

"Sehun? What did you do?!" His mom asks, completely ignoring Baekhyun's presents before looking over at the distressed couple.

"What happened?" She asks but Sehun shrugs.

"Something happened with L-" Baekhyun begins but is ignored by Amber.

She walks over to the couple and switches positions with Namjoon and pulls Jin into a tight hug. Jin is able to explain the situation better to Amber before she takes Jin over to sit down.

Baekhyun immediately stands up to make room for Amber and Jin and hurries to stand on the other side of Sehun. There was soft talking between Amber and Jin and between Namjoon and Kris for a while before a nurse comes down the hall.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim?" She asks before Jin and Namjoon quickly nod and stand up.

"Firstly, I want you to know everything alright with Luhan and the baby. The baby was just larger than normal so they had to cut a bit of a bigger hole for him to fit through. He lost a bit of blood but once we got a transfusion going he came back and we got him all stitched him up. He's back in his room right now and he's a bit tired but was asking for you." She says which makes Jin's heart race, knowing his baby is okay, along with his baby's baby.

He nods and immediately begins following her while Namjoon tells the others that Luhan is back in his room.

Jin arrives first, seeing he didn't wait for the others, and found Luhan sitting up in the bed with an IV and an pack of blood hooked up to him. He had an tub wrapped behind both of his ears which sent oxygen to his nose as his eyes lazily looked over to the door.

He smiled weakly before Jin hurried over to carefully hug him.

"God, I'm so glad you're okay." Jin says and kisses Luhan's cheek which makes him chuckle.

"Me too." He sighs and takes a deep breath. "They said he was nine pounds, six ounces!" He gushed which makes Jin's eyes widen.

"Seriously?! No wonder your back was hurting!" He says which earns a laugh from Luhan.

Namjoon was next to enter the room, followed by Amber and Kris, then Baekhyun and no Sehun seeing Baekhyun told him he should wait out there.

"Hey, Luhan, how are you feeling, sweetie?" Amber asks as she hurried over to Luhan.

"Better, I feel so much lighter." He chuckles which earns a laugh from everyone.

Luhan can't help but want Baekhyun to leave so Sehun can come in here but he doesn't know how to say it.

"The baby was nine pounds, and six ounces! Can you believe that?!" Jin tells them which makes Ambers eyes widen.

"Seriously?! Dang!" She says which makes Luhan chuckle.

"Have you named him yet?" Baekhyun chimes in.

"Yeah, we think so, but Luhan wants to see him first before choosing." Jin explains for him while Luhan nods.

"You haven't seen him yet?" Baekhyun asks.

"No, after a c-section mother's have to wait a little before they're able to hold the baby for the first time." Amber explains in a slightly annoyed tone that no one but Baekhyun catches.

"Oh." He says softly.

Sehun on the other hand is more than pissed about not being able to be in there with Luhan and is more than annoyed that Baekhyun told him to wait outside.

He waited for what seemed like years before seeing a nurse with a small bundle of blankets with a blue cap on walking towards Luhan's room. His heart wanted to beat out of his chest as he watched her carry the baby into the room, not giving him a single glance of his child.

Inside the room was full of Luhan and Jin tears as Luhan held his big, sweet baby and everyone gushed over how cute he was. After a few minutes of Luhan holding him he let his mom hold him who then handed the baby to Namjoon.

Kris went out of the room and told Sehun to come in and sit on the chair that was in there and say that his foot was hurting if Baekhyun asked. He gladly went into the room and found Baekhyun sitting on the comfy rocking chair before Kris asked if Sehun can sit there.

Baekhyun quickly got up and helped him sit down while Sehun watched his mom hold his baby.

Sehun held his tongue as literally everyone in the world holds his son except him. After Baekhyun gave Luhan back the baby, Kris offered to walk Baekhyun out as a kind way of telling Baekhyun it's time for him to go. He offers to take Sehun with him but his mother tells Baekhyun that they need him to stay so they can deal with their insurance and what not for Sehun's medical bill.

"Aw, I could tell how mad you were getting, baby." Amber chuckles as she brings the baby to Sehun.

He chuckles awkwardly and runs his hand through his hair while he's finally being allowed to see his baby. The blanket he was wrapped in was soft, and the baby smelled so good to him. He saw his baby open his eyes which made his heart feel so tight and full at the sight.

"He's beautiful." He says softly as he gently rubs his baby's cheek with his finger.