Chapter 9

After school finally ended, my friends insisted on me hanging out with them but that little fuck session with Sehun really wore me out. I politely refuse, telling them I'm tired and they pout before letting me go home.

When I arrive at my house I leave my car parked in the driveway and open the garage door with my remote. I go in that way and slap the garage door button that's on the wall next to the door to shut it as I go in.

I don't hesitate to pull my stupid wrap off my chest and leave it in the laundry room along with my uncomfortably tight jeans and boxers. I grab a pair of my loose plaid boxers and pull them on before going to the kitchen.

I open the fridge and grab a water bottle then shut it. After taking a few small drinks as I set my elbows on the counter then rest my head on my hands. I don't really think about anything, all I hear is my soft breathing before I lay my arms on the island and rest my forehead on my them. I take a step backwards so my back isn't hurting and so it's straight with my neck as I sigh. This is a really comfortable position for my back, it's not hurting or anything, it just feels really good.

"Baby, what are you doing?" I hear as I open my eyes and stand up to see Sehun with a soft smile on his face.

"What? How did you get in?" I question as I rub my eyes, realizing I feel asleep.

"Didn't you leave the garage open for me?" He chuckles.

"Ah... Oh, I thought I shut it, but this is good too." I assure as he chuckles and kisses me.

"You're so cute." He mumbles against my lips before I sigh and pull away.

"Hun, I'm really tired, I'm gonna fall over." I chuckle/whine as he nods then bending down to pick me up.

He sits me on the edge of counter before gently pressing his lips back to mine.

"You can just sit, and I'll do all the work." He whispers as I nod slowly.

He begins kissing me harder while I move my 
hands to the back of his hair and run my fingers through it. I try it keep up with his pace as I pull on his hair but this is too much for me right now.

I separate our lips and wrap my arms around his neck as I rest my head against his neck and pant. He kisses my neck as I begin falling back asleep before he stops and pulls back.

"You're really tired, aren't you?" He asks with a soft chuckle as I shake my head no.

"I'm fine, papa bear." I say with a small smile and press my lips back to his.

"Let's take you to bed, mama bear." He says as he pulls me off the counter and puts me on my feet.

"Are you sure?" I ask, seeing I called him when I was horny and he came to the rescue so now I should do the same.

"Yes, mama bear. Come on." He says as he leads me upstairs and into my room.

"You don't have to stay if you don't want to. You probably have other non-lame people to hang out with." I say with a chuckle as I sit on my bed.

"Lu, shut up, you aren't lame and you know it." He says making me chuckle and rub my eyes.

"You're right, I'm the cooliest." I say making him laugh and roll his eyes.

"Your coolness level just went down a bit." He says as I fake pout.

"Now lay down, mama bear, it's bed time." He says while pulling his backpack off and sitting at my desk.

"What are you gonna do while I sleep?" I ask as he pulls a pen out of the cup I have on my desk.

"Some homework I need to get done. This is the perfect time to do it too, so this is helping both of us." He says with a wink making me smile and nod and lay on my stomach since this is one of the last days I'll be able to.