Chapter 17

AN// Happy Halloween everyone! It's 7:33pm where I'm from, what time is it where you guys are from so I better times for when I should post! Hope you enjoy the chapter, and sorry for any mistakes, it's unedited!!

Blue, blue, blue. The baby was to be a boy. Although Luhan was terrified of having a girl, he was now burdened with new fears. Fears he can't explain, but that he feels and only of which he feels. He doesn't know what they are yet, but he's scared of the fears that come with having a boy.

Stupid, it's stupid to worry, but Luhan can't help it, he fears fearing fear. All because he's scared of being a parent.

"It's a boy!?" Sehun says excitedly before pressing his lips to mine.

"Oh, Lu, wow. You had me expecting a girl!" He chuckles jokingly making my laugh softly.

"I had me expecting a girl." I say as he kisses my cheek then shoves the rest of the cupcake into his mouth.

"How many weeks is it? Twenty?" He asks as I nod.

"The end of twenty." I sigh. "Twenty down, twentyish to go." I say, not excited about getting any bigger.

"You okay?" He asks as he grabs my hand.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good." I say with a smile but he isn't having it.

"Are you sure? You don't seem okay." He says as I shrug.

"It's scary, you know.." I say softly.

"Everything will be okay, I promise." He says making it hard not to smile.

"Thank you." I say as I turn to look at him.

"I do love you." He says, immediately making my heart flutter and eyes widen.

"Sehun-"

"No, I mean it." He says before leaning in to kiss my jaw. "I love you." He says while pulling me into a hug.

"Do you love me?" He asks softly.

"Sehun-"

"It's okay, you don't have to say it. I understand it means a lot, but I'm saying it because I do mean it, because I do love you. So say it only when you're ready, when you truly mean it." He says, completely melting my heart and saying all the right things.

"Sehun, I do." I say softly as I hug him back. "I'm not saying it because I think I need to, but I do love you too. I really do, and I hate that we have to sneak around because you wanted to go out with Baekhyun. Now look at us." I say as I let go and pull away.

"Lu-"

"Sorry..." I mumble, knowing I'm just as much to blame. "I'm just tired." I say as he grabs my hand and kisses he back of it.

"Let me get your pajamas." He says as he stands up and goes to my dresser.

"Thanks." I say as I get up and begin trying to get out of my jeans.

He comes back over and helps me since it's become difficult to bend over. It's not like I can't, because I can, I've just noticed that Sehun likes helping me and doesn't like when I tell him I can do it myself. He just wants to do it for me.

"Yah, I can change my shirt myself." I say as he tries to pull it up over my belly.

"I want to-"

"Sehun-"

"Are you embarrassed?" He asks as I look down at my tummy with a small nod. 

"It's not my favorite thing ever..." I mumble before he presses his lips to mine.