Chapter 1

AN// their hairstyles^

"Luhan! Guess what?!" My best friend squeals as I answer my phone.

"What?" I say with a big smile, seeing he's excited about something which automatically makes me smile.

"I told you to guess!" Baekhyun whines as I chuckle and put my pen down.

"Um, you won the lottery." I say as he groans.

"Nooo, guess again." He says as I hum.

"Did you get a new eyeliner?"

"Nooooo!" He says.

"I don't know then." I chuckle as he squeals.

"Sehun just asked me on a date!" He says as my heart drops.

"W-what?" I stutter as my eyes widen.

"I know! I didn't know he even liked me, and he just came to MY HOUSE to ask me to go on a date with him tonight!!! OMOOMOOMO LULU YOU HAVE TO HELP ME FIND AN OUTFIT AN DO MY MAKEUP AND HAIR AND MAYBE I COULD BARROW SOME OF YOUR COLOGNE THAT I LIKE I BET HE'LL LOVE IT!" He squeals as my heart pangs like a rock in my chest.

"Baek-"

"Dude I'm so excited! And he's so handsome and tall-"

"Baekhyun." I say louder, trying to catch his attention.

"Hm?!" He says cheerfully.

"Baek... Y-you know I like Sehun." I say slowly, since I've told Baek millions of times about how much I like him.

"Well.. Yeah, but I liked him too, and I thought that you'd at least be happy that one of us get a chance with him!" He says and I can tell he has a smile on his face.

"You never said you liked him tho-"

"Yeah I did, and if I didn't, I always did think he was so hot! So can you come over tonight?" He says as I bush my eyebrows together.

"N-no, my mom invited my aunt over and wants me here." I say truthfully, but can't help but feel extremely hurt.

"Aw! I'm so nervous! What do you think I should wear?!" He asks as I wonder how he doesn't seem to give a shit about my feelings.

"I-I dunno, Baek, I think my aunts here, I gotta go." I say as my stomach churns.

"Okay, well if I text you during the date then it must be completely boring or awkward you and neeeeeeeeeed to text me back asap!" He says with a chuckle.

"Okay, bye." I say as I hang up, feeling completely hurt and betrayed.

...

"Hey, best friend!" Baek yells on Monday as he hops on me.

"Why didn't you ever text me back over the weekend?" He pouts.

"I got my phone taken away again." I sigh, once again being truthful about that.

"Really? Why?" He asks as I shrug, not wanting to go into details today.

"Well, aren't you gonna ask me how my date went?!" He asks as he jumps up and down.

"How did your date go?" I ask, trying my best not to sound pissed.

"It. Was. Amazing! He took me to a restaurant that looked over the city and it was so beautiful! We talked for a long time and when we were walking home, since we decided to walk, but he gave me his jacket because I was cold! And it smelt so nice and he was such a gentleman, pulling my seat out for me and opening doors. He wants to take me out again too, Luhan! Oh Sehun~" He sings the name as my blood boils.