(~GChess #1~)

i uh

ok i know i need to write more for this ship
so my mind went like: "hi ho write a fuckin lemon"

so here I am

☢WARNING: This chapter contains sin. If you are but an innocent one, or if you're simply not into Sanscest sin and cringe, I suggest you move on.☢

aight guys get ready to fucking cringe

I do not own anything except for this story and some of its characters.

G!Sans (original ; Underpatch) : borurou
Chess ; ChessTale : ?

...

G somehow manages to open the door, stepping into Chess's house and closing the door behind him. A sleeping Chess snores peacefully in his arms, and it brings G a smile to his face. The lights in the living room are off, and Chess's brother doesn't seem to be home tonight. G lets out a sigh of relief and sets Chess down on the couch. He then sits there for a while, silent.

After a few minutes, or what seems like forever, G stands up, but is brought back down by a hand. He looks at Chess in surprise to find him actually awake.

G stutters, "O-oh uh... Chess, you're awake. I just dropped you off, and I should really be on my way..."

Chess mumbles, half asleep. "...don't gooo..."

Chess pulls him closer, and their faces are meer inches apart. Chess then pushes his mouth on G's, who just stares in surprise. Moments later, G kisses back.

Chess leaves his mouth slightly open, and G slips his tongue in and explores every single part of his mouth. Chess moans, holding G's jacket tightly. As G continues to lick at his mouth, he slowly takes Chess's jacket off, leaving him in his shirt and usual shorts. He lifts up Chess's shirt and starts to slowly hover his fingers over Chess's ribs. The smaller skeleton beneath him shudders and lets out a moan. Moments later, their mouths seperate, leaving a string of saliva connecting their mouths, panting.

"Y-you sure you want me to go on-?" G smiles sheepishly. Chess only nods.

G nods as well, sucking and licking at Chess's exposed ribs, making Chess moan out his name several times. He shivers as waves of pleasure run up his spine. As G is busy with his ribs, Chess's shaky hand goes down his pants and unzips them, then throws them off. G doesn't even mind, so Chess slowly starts grinding on G's exposed member. Chess lets out more moans, his entrance already wet. G huffs and grabs his hips, helping Chess grind on his member harder. Chess can't help from throwing his head back, his tongue lolling out slightly. G also lets out a few soft moans, lightly thrusting.

Chess can't resist anymore, and immediately takes his clothes off. About time he stop teasing himself and get this done with. He once again slowly sits himself on G's member, doing it slowly on purpose to tease G.

"A-ah~ G~!" Chess moans out carelessly, his hands gripping G's shoulders tighter as his entrance is stretched. G can't wait, he grabs his hips and pulls him down on his member, Chess letting out a moan of both pain and pleasure. It feels painful as hell, but he can't help loving the sensation it sends him.

"Sh-shit... it hurts..." Chess mumbles, pulling G close. G doesn't reply, but stops pulling him down and holds his hips tightly, letting Chess adjust. Minutes feel like hours for the both of them as they stay in that position.

Finally, the silence ends as Chess slowly lifts himself up, then slowly sits himself down, then waits for a minute. As he continues to do this, the more the pain turns into mind blowing pleasure. G slowly starts helping him lift himself up, then pulling him down, gaining a few huffs and heavy panting from him as his face continues to glow a bright shade of yellow.

"AH~! G-G, this feels amazing~!" Chess screams out as his pace of lifting himself up and plunging down went faster. G chuckles, gripping his hips and helping himself raise his pelvis up. As Chess goes down on his member, G thrusts up, penetrating Chess even deeper. They both continue to do this slowly at first, but soon it turns into fast, rough thrusting.

Moments later, G lays Chess down, his legs spread open as G continues to thrust in and out of his entrance. Chess moans and screams his name repeatedly, his arms clinging on G's neck tightly. Chess moves his hips in timing with every rough thrust G has.

"G-GAH~ R-RIGHT THERE, PLEASE~!" Chess begs, his tongue lolling out of his mouth, drool dribbling out of his mouth.

G smirks, "You like it there, don't you~?"

"Y-YES, PLEASE~!" Chess screams out, grinding himself on G's member. In response, G keeps hitting that specific pleasure spot he found, earning loud screams, moans, pleas, and his name.

G thrusts in and out in an uneven, fast pace, making Chess nothing but a moaning hot mess. Chess brings him closer to his body, his hips moving up in rhythm to G's every thrust.

His member twitches inside of him, indicating G's close. He also knows how close Chess is, as his walls tighten on him.

"G-G, I-I'm so close~" Chess moans out, almost out of breath.

"Me too~" G replies, and as soon as those words come out of his mouth, he goes as rough as he can on Chess, thrusting in and out in the fastest pace he can get, eager for release.

Chess continues to moan and beg, loving the feeling of him getting roughly violated by his own hot as hell boyfriend. He knows this is G's first time as well, but damn, he's amazing.

"G-GAH~ I-I'm coming!" Chess screams out, holding onto the arm rest of the couch. His juices release, drenching G's member. G doesn't mind, still pistoning in and out of his entrance. Chess shivers and moans, G's name constantly slipping out of his mouth.

Finally, with one strong thrust, G moans, his juices releasing inside of Chess as well. G lets out a huff, then removes his member from inside of Chess.

They're both panting heavily as Chess moves to make way for G. G lays down beside him, breathing heavily with sweat rolling down his skull. Chess also is left panting. He brings G closer to him in a hug, snuggling up G's still clothed chest.

"G-G... that was amazing..." Chess mumbles.

G chuckles, hugging Chess as well. "Thanks... but I really don't think we should be sleeping here, though."

Chess then laughs, "Finally, you said that."

With a snap of Chess's fingers, they both lay in his messy bedroom, still snuggled up together in the bed, sleeping soundly.

...

aight you're now safe from the cringe

congrats for making it through the chapter

no wait you probably skipped everything nvm

but ehhh I'm super rusty at writing lemons so uhhh this isn't really the best nor good in general

but uhh hope you enjoyed?? wth??

A little OOC as well tho lmao

but cmon

I just needed to write a lemon mk