(Melmallow #1)

I personally blame Auz for dragging me into this. (Even though it wasn't intentional, but ey this shit's actually really fuckin cute mkay) (No hate intended Auz I love you platonically)

If you're not fond of Melmallow (Ganz X Mel), then I prefer you uh... stay away from this chapter. I'll try to make more content later...?

I apologize for this being short and edgy and all, I just wrote this to release some bottled up emotions once. Ya know, since this was written quite a few weeks ago-

GZtale (Melancholy; Ganz) - golzy

I do not own anything except for this story and some of its plot lines.

RANDOM DISCLAIMER OF THE DAY: Melmallow is cute, but tbh Sensy X Senkiller is the shit- pff jkjk I love Melmallow, Sensy X Senkiller, NC!Genzy, and Genzy equally-

⚠EDGINESS AHEAD⚠

RANDOM DISCLAIMER OF THE DAY 2: don't sue me if this sucks lmao

...

A red flash of the knife collides with Ganz's chest, catching both Ganz and Mel by suprise. Ganz coughs, falling to the floor. The wound continues to gush out blood as Mel finally registers what just happened. Mel panics, tinted tears falling from his eye sockets. He pulls Ganz's head up so his skull lies down on Mel's lap.

Chara flicks the knife of the crimson red liquid. They smile at Ganz, their face full of malice. They smile, "Well, seems my job is done. Thanks, trash bag!"

Ganz doesn't pay attention to Chara as they shrug nonchalantly and walk out, his focus on the gushing wound. He puts a hand to the gash in an attempt to stop the bleeding, but nothing seemed to stop the red liquid from flowing on.

Ganz smiles genuinely, looking up when he feels a tear drop on his skull. Mel sits there, letting his tears drop as he holds back loud sobs. Ganz smiles again, coughing up blood, then using his one clean hand to carress Mel's cheek and to wipe away a few tears.

"...y-...you idiot... you should've fought back..." Mel stutters, his tears flowing like an endless river. Ganz lets out a weak laugh, more blood dripping from his mouth.

Mel's hand weakly holds his as he pulls him closer, Ganz's slowing soul beat audible. He knows he can't do anything to keep him alive. His tears make Ganz's shirt damp, earning another weak laugh from the other.

"I'm... sorry," Ganz smiles sweetly, wiping another one of Mel's tears away. Mel doesn't respond, holding his hand tighter. He opens his eye when he realizes that half of Ganz's body has already vanished, and Ganz didn't even seem to mind.

Ganz embraces Mel in a weak hug, letting his own tears fall. Mel hugs him back, his eye paying attention as his body slowly disintegrates.

They stayed like that for a few minutes till Mel realizes that it's already up to his chest, more tears flowing from Ganz's eye sockets. Now it feels like Mel's holding nothing.

Ganz whispers, "I'm sorry... I... I love you..."

Mel gasps, then looks Ganz in the eyes. He finally let out all his kept emotions, sobbing louder than he wishes. Now that only Ganz's neck to his head remains, Mel plants a soft kiss on his forehead.

More tears fall, holding back the urge to sob in the middle of his sentences. Mel whispers back, "...I love you too..."

Ganz gives one more content smile. He closes his eyes, then finally lets himself disappear. Mel gasps, now holding only his jacket. He stares in disbelief for a second before letting out all the cries he had held back moments before. He hugs Ganz's jacket tighter, burying his face in his jacket and letting out muffled screams and cries of agony.

And now it would only be moments before he'd vanish into darkness. He again would have to wait for a new host, and he didn't want to go back. He felt himself being devoured by the dark as the jacket he was holding previously vanished.

"N-no-! Please-!" he pleads as the darkness engulfs his vision, grasping out just moments after the darkness buries his vision of what used to be the quiet hall of the kingdom.

Mel just stares in disbelief all over again. He knows he can get over a death, but Ganz was someone he would never forget no matter how much he tried. And he thinks there's nobody out there who could ever replace the skeleton who he loved so dearly.

...

Aaand that's it; you can take off your edge prevention masks.

Well, I'm gonna post a Sensy X Senkiller short thangamajig a few days later, don't sue me for that either-