(NC/Genzy #1)

Well... like three people requested for this. Two on NC!Genzy, and one on Genzy. And luckily enough I got a brief plot for this. Sort of. I'm not sure if I'll keep to the plot for long while writing this--

Sensy/Senkiller/UnderNC: @extreme-op-wuff

Ganz/Melancholy/GZTale: @golzy

Requested By: @Kitona234, @PuffPuffPop, @minkki20045

Warning: none, this isn't a sin chapter miraculously-- C;

...

"So what, you two got together? Since when?"

Sensy sat on the bench by an echo flower, his shadow sitting right beside him. He'd been smiling and giddy the whole day and Killer had wondered why until Sensy had finally told him.

He shrugged, "Eh... around 2 weeks ago or so..."

Killer laughed and stared at the other with a grumpy tone. "Congrats. Just don't let your guard down--"

"Come on, stop being so uptight."

The phantom rolled his eyes and sighed. He had never wanted to go with Sensy, but he basically had no choice since he was chained to him until someone decides to separate them both; Killer didn't even know if that would be a blessing or not. As he rode on his own train of thought, he looked down at his shoes grumpily.

He looked back to Sensy when he laughed.

"What?" Killer growled at him. Even though that was meant to be intimidating, the other didn't stop smiling at him.

Sensy smirked, "Don't be so upset. You'll get to see that other guy you seem to be nervous around."

The phantom immediately knew who he was referring to and blushed a crimson red. He looked away and rolled his eyes again. "Shut up."

And all Sensy did was wiggle his eyebrows at him and embarrass Killer while they waited.

A voice interrupted them both, "Oh h-hey. You're still here? I expected you to... sort of give up... since I took quite long."

Both of them turned their heads towards Ganz and his own Nightmare Catcher, Ganz's alter ego sighing and crossing his arms over his chest in response. Sensy smiled and stood up, walking over to Ganz, in turn, Melancholy hovering away from Ganz and taking a seat on the bench.

Killer looked at the other for a moment and quickly averted his eyes, flustered while hiding his face. He really wanted to look acceptable in front of Mel, not like the crazy freak others see him as. He hid his face in his hands, leaning his elbows on his thighs in a bigger effort to hide his flustered face. Not only was it awkward because Killer found some sort of liking towards him, but also because it naturally would feel weird sitting right next to the person you had attempted to murder.

Mel simply crossed his legs and gave out a small laugh, "What, nervous?"

The other immediately freaked out at the sudden conversation. He didn't even know what to say at this point and didn't even dare open his mouth to speak in the fear of saying something really stupid that would make Mel lose interest in him.

No wait, the other probably didn't really have an interest in him. Then Killer thought this could be the chance to make it up to him after nearly stabbing him to death with a sword.