Fred X Reader

Let's say Draco has an older brother in the same year as you and the Weasly brothers. You stand up for Fred when he is getting beaten up.
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
I was walking down the halls of Hogwarts when I heard people fighting. I peeked around the corner to see Fred Weasly getting best up buy Damian Malfoy. "Hey back off Damian." I said walking over to them. "Aww is this your girlfriend coming to save you Weasly." Damian said. "I said back off." I said through gritted teeth. "You win this time Weasly." Damian said and he walked off. I looked down to see Fred crying. "Hey Feddie it's Y/N." I said softly. He looked up and I saw he had cuts and bruises on his body and face. "Aww Freddie." I said crouching down. I moved a stray strand of hair from his face. "Let's get you to the common room no one will be in there." I said. I gently helped him up and took him to the Griffindor common room. "Sit here and don't move." I said. I got a first aid kit and I cleaned his wounds. "There all done." I said. "Thanks Y/N." He said quietly. He grabbed my hand and kissed it gently. I blushed. "I have liked you for a long time now Y/N so I was wondering if you would go to hogsmade with me some time?" He asked. I nodded and kissed his cheek. "I would love that."