Hermione x Taylor

You where in the library when you heard muffled crying from the other side of the bookshelf. I went round and saw a little 3rd year. "Hey what's up Hermione?" I asked her as she looked up. Her beautiful deep brown eyes. Yes I have a smallish crush on Hermione. "Nothing Taylor just Draco again." she said crying again. I looked up and saw Draco coming over to her. "Back off Draco." "Aw this your girlfriend filthy mud-blood." He said as he looked at Hermione. "I said back off or your gonna end up in the hospital wing in a full body cast all of you." I said glaring at him. "All of you." I glared at Crab and Goyle. "Get out bastard." They ran out like their arse's where on fire. "Ha ha ha." Hermione laughed as I smiled a her. I extended my hand out to help her up. "Come on let's get to dinner." I said as i held her hand down the corridor.

Hermione's P.O.V.

I help Taylor's hand as we walked down the corridor. "Thanks Taylor for back there." I said as we entered the hall for dinner. We got some weird looks at us as we sat down. I let go of Taylor's hand as I grabbed my juice. "What is everyone staring at." Taylor said as she picked up a chicken leg. "Yes when we came in everyone stared at us as if we had something on our faces." I said smiling a Taylor. "Well you two where kinda holding hands when you where coming in."Harry said drinking his water. I was blushing I kinda had a crush on Taylor eventhough she is in the year above me. "Mione mione mione." Taylor Snapped me out of my little trance. I started to blush. Oh no. She is looking at me.
Taylor's P.O.V.
I looked at Hermione she was blushing I wander why. "Hey you ok Hermione?" I asked as she played with her food. "I am not hungry see you guys in the common room." She said as she walked out of the hall and around the corner. I saw Draco's gang sniggering and laughing as Mione left. I walked over to Draco and punched him full force on the nose. "You are a foul, soul less, little dick head who deserve no friends and should become just like his dad a little minggy death eater." I shouted. Everyone was looking at me like I was a lunatic. "What are you all looking at I know I am beautiful but staring is rude." I said as I stormed out of the hall. I ran to Griffindor common room. As I walked in I saw Hermione crying on the sofa. "Hey little one you ok." I said as I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close to me. "I am fine really." "Sure your definitely fine." I said sarcastically. I heard her laughing at me. I love her laugh it's so adorable. "Hermione I need to ask you something." I said turning to face her. "OK I like this girl and she is smart, funny, amazingly talented and extremely beautiful but I don't know how to tell her." I said trying to hint that I am talking about her. I don't think she got it since her face went all sad. "Oh well what's her name?" Oh no I didn't think this one through. "Umm her name is Um haliey." I said trying not to stutter. "Oh I don't know." She said still sad. "OK ok ok it's you Its you." I said giving in to her sadness. "What?" She said looking at me. "I am sorry I just really like you." I said looking down. "I like you to." She said as she leans closer to me. There was a small gap and I filled it. "Wow Granger you amazing." I said cuddling her. "I love you Taylor." She said into my shoulder. "I love you to baby girl." I said kissing her head.