Fred x reader

I walked through the crowd of people towards the two weasley twins. "Heyo guys." I said cheerfully. "Hello babe." George said. "George you are not my boyfriend this is my boyfriend." I said as I walked up to Fred and kissed his lips. "How do you know the difference?" Fred asked. "Because one is my boyfriend the other is a nimrod." I said. They laughed at my comment. "Well happy anniversary baby girl." Fred said pulling me close to him. "Happy anniversary baby boy." I said leaning in to kiss him. He leaned in with me. We kissed. It was a long and passionate kiss. "Well come on we are going to spend some time together in Hogsmeade." Fred said kissing my head. I nodded and gently placed my hands down in his. "OK where do you wanna go?" Fred asked warmly.  "Um the three broomsticks." I said softly. He nodded,picked me up  and carried me into the three broomsticks. "Ya know I can walk." I said laughing. He nodded and kissed my lips then put me in a booth. " am going to go get us drinks be right back." He said kissing my temple. I nodded and got comfy. Fred came back with the butter beers and food. "Here ya are babe." He said handing me my butterbeer and a salad. "Thanks baby boy." I said kissing his cheek. "I think you missed." He smirked. "Did I really?" I asked leaning closer. "Yes you did." He said leaning in with me. We kissed, it was a short sweet kiss. "I love you baby girl." He said softly.

*TimeSkip to the common room*

"Come and cuddle babe." He said holding out his arms. I snuggled into his arms. "Goodnight baby boy." I said kissing his jaw. "Goodnight baby girl." He said kissing my head.