George x reader (1)

Facts about you
6th year
Griffindor
Your best at potions and DADA
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
As I was walking to potions I heard someone call my name. "Y/N, Y/N, YYYYY/NNNNN". "What pain" I said annoyed. "I was wondering if you would wanna come to Hogsmeade with me tomorrow" George said with plead in his voice. "Umm sure why not I can meet you by the gates if you'd like". "How about we meet in the common room I need to show you something first before we go" George kissed my cheek then ran off to his class. I stud there in shock. George my crush kissed my cheek, I just brushed it off and went to class. Through out the day I couldn't help but think of George and how he kissed my cheek. Pull yourself together Y/N it was probably just a friendly kiss on the cheek like what best friends do. As I walked in to the common room I saw George talking to fred, Ron,Seamus and Dean. George smiled at me and waved as he did that I grabbed Hermione and ginny and dragged them into our shared room. "What the hell Y/N what's gotten into you" "Yer what's up". I took a deep breath and started to explain everything. "WAIT A MINUTE GEORGE ASKED YOU OUT ON A DATE!". "Keep your voice down will you I don't want anyone to hear" "What are you gonna wear then" "Do you really think I have got that down yet I need help. Can you help me". I said asking my two best friends. "Of corse we will" "Now Ginny your George's brother you know what he likes girls to wear now help me pick the outfit" "Hermione you need to help me with the make-up and hair is that ok" "we are on it" they both said at the same time. I sat on the bed waiting for Ginny to pick out an outfit.
-------------------------------------------
Hope you like the first part of this chapter. Second part coming out the same day