Ron X Reader

"Well if it isn't weasl-bee and his little protector!" Draco Sneard. "Can. It. Malfoy." I said through gritted teeth. "Ohhhhh not very nice are we L/N"
"I SAID CAN IT SLUG" I shouted as I rose my wand to his face. "Y/N it's fine." Ron said sadly. "Ron no its not he should be taught a lesson for calling you names all the time!"
"No honestly it's OK come on let's go" Ron said dragging me away. "Ronald Weasley why did you drag me away from hurting that little pure blood" I said  through gritted teeth. "Y/N why do you always protect me or defend me against Malfoy?" I smiled and said "I want a reason to kill that little pure blood rat!"
"What's your hatred against him any way Y/NN (your nick name)?" Ron said while making a snowman. "Well for one: he thinks he can boss people around because he is in Slytherin two: he always picks of  Muggle borns and half bloods just because they don't have full witch and wizard parents so what who cares we are all in the same boat and three: he always picks on you mostly and I don't stand for people picking on my friends." As I said that Ron pulled me into an enormous hug. "Thanks Y/N I don't know what I would do with out you. Your brilliant." "Hey no problem what are friends for." Once I said that I began you blush. "Y/NN you ok your face has gone red." "Yes I am fine Ron come on we better be going before it gets to dark."
# TIME SKIP#
Once we arrived at hogwarts gates me and Ron rushed up before any teachers see us. "Excuse me what are you two doing up at this time of night." Me and Ron legged it to the dormitories. "Wiz card" the painting opens up to the common room." Hey you two." Once you had gotten in you and Ron broke into fits of laughter. "That was bloody brilliant Y/N we should do this more often." I blushed at his complement. "Y/N are you sure your alright your all hot and flustered." "Ron can we sit down for a second please?" I asked Ron. We went and sat on the red velvet sofa. "Ron I need to tell you something and your probably going to laugh at me but Ireallylikeyouandihopeyoufeelthesame." I said the last part really quickly.
"Can you say the last part again please." I shook my head and I wrote on a pice if paper. I really like you and I hope you feel the same way. I looked at my feet as he read the price of paper. "Really you really feel that way towards me?" I nod my head. Ron did something I didn't expect him to do. He kissed me. I was taken back by shock. I-I-I am soooo sorry I didn't mean t-t-to-." I cut him off by giving him a peck on the lips. "I don't mind." I smiled at Ron sweetly. "Come here." Ron said pulling me closer to his chest. "I love you." Ron mumbled into my hair.
Later me and Ron fell asleep on the sofa snuggled up together.