Angry Professor Snape x Reader

"3 roles of parchment on red caps and hinkypunks by tomorrow." My boyfriend said walking around the class. Everyone groaned in frustration. "Quiet." He said walking down my side of the desk. He smiled kindly at me and carried on walking around the class room. "Sir why are you grumpy?" Draco asked. "One five points from Slytherin and two you have a weeks detention." Severus said writing in his book. "You didn't answer my question Sir." He said. "Well maybe he doesn't want to answer you stupid question Malfoy." I said arrogantly. "Shut up you filthy half-blood." He said spitefully. I growled at him. "Another five points from Slytherin and another weeks detention Mr Malfoy." Severus said writing in his book. I smirked triumphantly at Draco and went back to my work. "Class dismissed." Severus said. I went up to the desk ,once everyone was gone, and massaged his shoulders. "What's' wrong baby?" I asked kissing his cheek softly. "Just angry for no reason and I don't know why." He said his voice trembling. "Awe baby come here." I said walking up to his room. "Y/N can I have a hug please?" He asked shyly. "There is no need to ask baby." I said bringing him into a warm hug. He hugged me back and laid me on the bed. "I love you." He said softly. I kissed his lips softly. "I love you to Severus." I said kindly. He hovered over me and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I wanna cuddle Y/N." My boyfriend said sleepily. "Ok come one the ." I said getting under the covers. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards his chest. We fell asleep peacefully.