Fred x reader (smut)

"Come on Y/N come join is in seven minute heaven. It will be funnnn!" Fred said while looking at the others. "Come one" the others said. "Fine fine if it gets yall to shut up I will" I said with I huff. I walked over to the circle and sat in between potter and fred. "OK everyone put something that belongs to you in the bag and whoever picks your belonging you will have to go into the big cupboard over there and spend seven minutes in there. Got it" Everyone nodded.
Fred: black ring
Potter: hedwigs feather
Moine: hair tie
Ron: mood ring
Y/N: wolf tooth necklace
Seamus: Irish clover
Ginny: panda keyring
Charlie:fake flower
"OK everyone has put something now let's start"
Fred shook the bag gently so everything was mixed up. OK L/N pick something out of the bag of mystery" fred said spookily. I reached into the bag and pulled out the black ring. "Who's is this"
I said standing up. "Mine" Fred said. "Come one let's get this over and done with". I walked over to the cupboard and George pushed me in. "Hey what was that for" I said. "Oh nothing you said you wanted to get this over and done with so I made it quicker" Fred said with no emotion. Next thing you know fred was kissing me passionately. I kissed back immediately. Fred moved down my jawline and then my neck leaving little kisses on his way. He started to kiss my neck trying to find my sweet spot. Once he foung it he started to suck on it making me moan. "F-f-fred" I moaned as he looked up at me smirking. "Well there's something I would have never of guessed would be coming out of your mouth L/N". "Oh shut it you know a girl or guy can't help it when that happens". As I said that I started kissing Fred's neck. When I found his sweet spot I started sucking on it. "Y-Y/N" fred moans. "Well Mr weasley there's something I would have never of guessed would be coming out of your mouth" I said mimicking fred. "Hahahah well done Miss L/N" fred said seductively.
"Times up you two come on out" Seamus shouted.
"Let's get out of here" fred said." Well well have fun you two" George smirked. "Can it weasley".
^TIME SKIP^
We all had our go it went
Me and Fred
Ron and Moine
Harry and Ginny
Seamus and Charlie
Harry and mione
Ron and Charlie
Seamus and Ginny
It was left to me and fred again he picked out my wolf tooth." Come on L/N let's go again" fred said as he picked me up and put me in the cupboard. "Hey I can carry myself ya know." "Oh well" fred said, then he launched for my neck while wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I started to kiss him vigorously and passionately. I started to palm fred through his jeans. "Y-Y-Y/N p-p-please" Fred moaned. I kept kissing him and slowly moving down to his neck where I found his sweet spot and started to suck on it leaving a small little red mark on his neck. Still palming him Seamus shouted "Times up guys come on out" " go wait by the room of requirement and ask for a bed ok we can finish this off then" "OK" Fred said then kissing me. Fred ran out of the common room then I came out. George looked at me. "What happened in there" he asked worried. "George don't worry it's fine" I  said patting him on the head. "Where is everyone?" I asked curiously. They went to bed it's just me George said standing up. I embraced George in a hug.  "What's this for Y/N?" George asked looking down at me." Nothing I just wanted to give you a hug for always being there for me. You and Fred are always there to make me smile or to make me laugh even when I have been in my deepest darkest times of depressed you have always made me happy and you never stopped until I was laughing my head off " George laughed and hugged me tighter. " Well what are best fiends for hey of they can't help you through the tough times" George said. "Well I am going to go meet Fred now see ya" I said walking away. "Y/N make sure to use protection" George smirked. I blushed like a cherry.
^TIME SKIP^
"Sorry I was talking to George and time flew by" I said while entering. "What where you doing with him" Fred asked coldly. "We where talking about you and me and him and our friendship" I said walking get up to the bed. "Really that's all you where doing together" he asked looking up at me. "Yes and we hugged before I left to come see you" I said sitting beside him. "Y/N come here" he said while pulling you onto his lap." "Y/N you turn me on soo badly" . He said moaning as I pushed him down onto the bed. "Well well well what do we have here" I say seductively to Fred while palming him through his jeans. "Mmmm Y-Y-Y/N" he moans as he flips you over. "Dominant much" I said kissing him roughly. "Says you misses" Fred said laughing. He starts to unbutton my shirt leaving me with just my bra on. I helped him with his shirt then took off my skirt. I pushed him down and unbuttoned his jeans. "Someones eager I can tell". I giggled then took of his jeans. I climbed on top of him kissing him slowly.  I rubbed my womanhood over his hard manhood. I kept hearing moans as I kissed and rubbed myself against him. "Y/N p-p-please please I need you" Fred whispered in my ear.
"Well then lead the way Mr Weasley" I whispered in his ear while kissing his jawline. Fred flipped him and me over so he was on top of me. He rubbed my womanhood slowly through my panties then slowly and seductively took them off. He took of his boxers then slowly entered himself into me. "Its OK baby it's gonna hurt at first but it will soon turn into pleasure". Fred was correct. My eyes filled with water but as Fred's speed quickened it began to feel more enjoyable. "Baby I am gonna Cum" Fred said. "Me to". We both came at the same time. Fred collapsed on top of me. "Wow baby you where amazing" Fred said as he pulled the covers over me while he put something in the bin. "Wait Fred did we use protection?" I asked terrified. "Of corse baby girl I wouldn't want that for you. At least not so young your only 16" Fred mumbled In my hair. "Y/N does this mean we are a couple now" Fred asked with a glimmer of hope in his eyes. I kissed him and snuggled into his bear chest. "Guess genius" I said as I fell asleep in his strong protective arms. He kissed my head then we both fell asleep.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Sorry another long one word count: 1228.