Neville x reader

"Nevilleeeeee." I whined. "Please I need help." I said wrapping my arms around his shoulders. "Y/N come on you can do this." Neville said turning round. "Please I am terrible at herbology." I whined. "Fine ok." He said.
#timeskip#
"Thanks Neville." I said kissing his cheek. "N-no problem Y/N." He said blushing. I giggled and walked into my dorm. I laid down on my bed while Hermione looked at me suspiciously. "What?" I asked. "Its a boy isn't it? Who Harry, Seamus, Cedric, Neville?" She asked. I blushed at Neville's name. "Its Neville isn't it?" She asked shocked. I nodded. "OMG no way Y/N he is a plant geek." Hermione said. "Hey he is a cute plant geek." I said changing into a pair of black jeans and a plain white top. "Whatever you say." She said going back to reading. I walked out and I said heard Neville crying outside the door way. "Neville." I called. He looked up with a bloody nose. "What happened to you?" I asked sitting next to him. "D-draco." He stuttered. I turned around and saw him and his little dlincwints.  "What did you do to Neville you bastard." I yelled pointing my wand at him. "Taught him a lesson." He said laughing. I muttered a hex on him. He turned pink. "I will get you Y/N." He shouted. "I am bloody shaking with fear arent I." I said sarcastically. I took Neville into the common room and sat him down on the sofa. "Here." I said dabbing his nose gently. "Thanks Y/NN." He said sweetly. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Do you want me to take you to the hospital wing?" I asked. He shook his head. "No there is no need." He said looking at me. "OK well I was about to go to the Library." I said. "Wanna come?" I asked. He nodded. We went to the library and studied. As we where walking back to the common room Draco splashed Neville with green gup. They all Started to laugh. I cleaned Neville up and lifted Draco off the ground. "OK ok I am sorry please put me down." He pleaded. "Its OK put him down." Neville said. I did as Neville said. "Don't mess with Neville again." I said hexing him again. This time purple. "Come on let's get inside." I said softly. "I love you Y/N." Neville said quietly. I kissed his lips softly. "I love you to." I said blushing. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. He kissed me passionately. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I kissed him and hugged him. "Of corse." I said. He kissed my head and took pulled my onto his lap. I cuddled into his chest and fell asleep.