チャプター4 (Chapter 4)

Miku spent the night at my place again. It was time for school. I got up and made breakfast early. Miku got up and kissed me. We ate, got dressed, and set foot for school. Miku wouldn't let go of my arm. She stayed close to me. I saw a poster in front of the band room door. "Hey Miku check this out. It's a singing competition." I said. Miku looked at it. "It says that the winner gets to travel to the center of Vocatown with Vocaloids Rin, Len, and Luka. That sounds amazing!!" Miku said with a smile. I knew she was happy. Not because of the contest but because of the fact that she knows that she isn't the only Vocaloid in the world.

"Let's get ready Miku. The contest is in a few hours." I said. Miku nodded and we went into the band room. There was a guitar that I could use for our song. Miku sat next to me. "Do you remember the words?" Miku asked. "Of course I do. Let's get started." I said. I began to play and we both began to sing. An hour passed and we went to the auditorium to meet Luka, Rin, and Len. We got in stage and introduced ourselves. I began to play my guitar and me and Miku began to sing. The song finished and Luka, Rin, and Len stood up and clapped.

"That was amazing you two!!" Luka said. "I agree with Luka. You got the talent." Rin said. "That's three yeses so meet us after school and well give you your plane tickets." Len said. Miku hugged me and was cheering. "We did it Kaito we did it!!" Miku said. Len took a good look at me. "Wait....Kaito? Is that you?" Len said. "Took you long enough to notice. Hey Len." I said. Len and Rin ran up stage and hugged me.

"It's been so long! How have you been?" Rin said. "I've been doing fine. Me and Miku have been having fun lately as well." I said. Rin looked over my shoulder. "Miku? Hatsune Miku? THE Hatsune Miku the 01 Vocaloid?" Rin kept asking. Miku showed her the number. Her face lit up. "It's true...Kaito you found her!" Rin said. "Calm down. She's more than just a Vocaloid to me. She's perfect. My princess." I said. Miku smiled and hugged my arm. "And Kaito is my prince." Miku said. "Ah so you two are together. This will be fun. Here are your tickets. Be at the airport at 6:30 tomorrow morning ok?" Luka said. She handed me the tickets and I gave one to Miku.

"We'll be there" Miku said. "Ok then. See you there" Rin said. They walked out and me and Miku went home to pack. "Hey Kaito. Do you think that we could make it with them? They are really good." Miku said. "Don't be scared. We can so this. All we have to do is keep our heads high and our spirits up. We're going to the heart and center of Vocatown. It'll be fun!" I said. She nodded and kissed me. She pulled me towards her. "I can't wait" she whispered into my ear.

The next day we went to the airport and got on the plane to the heart of Vocatown. When we got there the city was amazing. All the lights and shops and food everywhere! I was having fun just by looking at it. We got to our hotel and me and Miku unpacked. "Isn't it amazing Miku? I alwaysed dreamed of coming here one day." I said. She stood next to me and held my hand. "It's very beautiful out here. I've always wanted to come here myself." Miku said. "Ready to eat?" I asked. Miku nodded and we went downstairs and ran into Rin and Len.

"You two hungry? Were about to eat." Len said. We nodded and we went to the dinner hall. It was really big. Food as far as the eye could see. We all sat down and ate. Me, Rin and Len were laughing up a storm. Miku left the table to go to the bathroom. It was a while before se came back. I left the table to check up on her. I found her around the corner crying. "Miku what's wrong?" I asked. "I feel like a third wheel around you and your friends. I know you haven't seen them in forever but...at least you can spend time with me" Miku said.

I held her hand. "When we get back to our room. We can do whatever you want to do." I said.

"Promise?"

"Promise. I love you Miku." I said. I kissed her and wiped her tears. "I love you too Kaito." Miku said with a smile. We went back into the room and finished eating. After that we went up to our room. Miku put on her tank top and mini skirt to lounge around in. Little did I know it but something amazing was about to happen. Miku laid down and I laid next to her. She had a sad look on her face.

"What's the matter?" I said. She looked at me. "My chest hurts." Miku said. You know that phrase curiosity killed the cat? That's what happened. "Where does it hurt?" I asked. She took my hand and placed it on her breasts. "H-here." Miku said. She moved my hand around and then let go and then I found myself playing with one of them. She sat up and turned around. She took off her tank top. "Kaito...can you unhook my bra?" Miku asked. I blushed. I couldn't control myself. I unhooked it. "Y-you are just changing aren't you?" I said nervously. Then she turned around and pushed me onto the bed and got ontop of me. "Kaito...i....want you....to be my first...please" Miku said. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down for a kiss. She took off her skirt and I took off my shorts.

"Kaito...it's you....it's always been you...and your touch...feels so good....Kaito...." Miku said in pleasure. "Miku....I feel the same way about you....I love you...Miku..." I said. We spent the rest if the night together until we reached our breaking points and went to sleep. It was amazing. All I could think about was.....Miku.