"Oh I know, but I also know he has lausers genes here and if you think back to how she was a fuck boy for a majority of her life. I just know your raising a heart breaker." Dinah explained, so it wasn't his fault, it was Lauren's.

"Yeah but I changed DJ." Lauren said rolling her eyes, she was sort of used to her past being constantly brought up, usually it was a running joke. "If he is just like me then all he needs to do is find his own Camila. " she said with a dopey smile to her wife. "Besides think of it like this, Camila and I grew up together, Cam and Melanie are growing up together. It's destined to happen." Lauren pointed out.

"Wait? Cameron has a crush on her?" Dinah asked surprised.

"Yes." Lauren grinned at her, proudly.

"Oh in that case, I change my mind. She can marry him." Dinah said relived, and sort of surprise. She assumed it was Caspian because he and Melanie were literally attached to the hip.

"Wait, why wouldn't you let her marry Cas?" Lauren asked confused.

"Have you met him? He's like the rebirth of Lauren Jauregui all I see is a huge sign that reads fuckboy in making. Cameron is more like Camila, he's the safer option." Dinah explains, nonchalantly like they are not just discussing the lives of a bunch of five year olds.

"I get it. But unlike you I won't let my daughter date...ever." Lauren says like it's really up to her.

"Camila write this down so when 15 year old Kelsea pulls out her puppy dog eyes and cute little pout and asks Lauren for permission to go see a movie with Brandon and Lauren gives in like an idiot because that girl has her mama wrapped around her finger. We'll be able to read this back to her and make fun of her." Dinah narrates knowingly, Melanie hasn't exactly asked to go on a date but she has pulled the same face on more than one occasion and you would think Dinah had some sort of will power but when she walked through her front door with a huge Disney princess castle, she knew then she'd never be able to resist it.

"Yes I'll spoil my baby but no I will not give in to her dating." Lauren states firmly, boy was she wrong. "Besides who the hell is Brandon?" She asks.

"I don't know Brandon just sounds like a fuckboy name." Dinah said, shrugging it off.

Since they were all distracted in their weird conversations about their children and their future dating life they didn't notice Stefan walk away and roam around the pumpkins, lucky for them. The boys found him and helped him up on a haystack surrounded by pumpkins.

"Mommy! Mama! Come look!" They both yelled out

"Mommy! Mama! Come look!" They both yelled out. And they looked over and by the look on Dinah's terrified face she knew if Normani found out she'd be dead. Stefan also looked a little frightened because one everyone was watching him and two he didn't enjoy heights.

"I wanna sit on a big pumpkin!" Caspian said, looking around for the giant pumpkins.

"Me too." Cameron added, following his brother.