Butterfly and Death.

Start from the beginning

My mum is going to kill me! I repeat she's going to kill me! I guess I should start organising my funeral. 

With shaky hands, I reach for my phone that sits next to the glass of water my future murderer got me. Dialling the only person I know who can save me, I try to calm my breathing.

Her phone rings two, three, four, five... "PICK UP! PICK UP THE PHONE YOU BLOODY BITC-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence."

"Billy, thank god you-"

"Yeah, yeah, what's the emergency?"

Rolling my eyes I gaze upon the tattoos, "Well one, you didn't show up last night, so I ended up going to the club by myself and two-" Here goes nothing. "IhavetatoosonmychestandIthinkIlostmyvirginitybutIdon'trememberanythingthathappenedlastnightbecauseIkindagotdrunk..."

"Woah, girl! How many times have I told you, I don't understand your gibberish? Slow down and start from the beginning-" Wait for it, "Hang on, did you just say-" Here it comes, "Holy shit! What the hell J! You finally got a tattoo!?"

"Yes but-"

"Well, what did you get? and where did you get it?"

"Billy, it's not cool. If mum finds out, oh my god... I'm gonna die..." I begin to pace around the bathroom, trying to wrap my head around the situation. "I'm so dead!" 

"Relax, breathe in slowly and out." I do as she instructs and I take slow but deep breaths. "I'm sure it's not that-"

"I have a huge fucking butterfly tattoo across my stomach with the words His Territory above it! How is this not that bad!?" I'm seriously about to rip my hair out. "I'm in deep shit Billy, I don't know what to do." 

Looking at the large tattoo that covers most of my stomach below my belly button, I can't begin to imagine why I would get a butterfly. I know my mum always said, butterflies are a symbol of life, if you believe that sort of stuff. But I think I've seen this butterfly before, I just can't seem to pinpoint it.

Billy pulls me back to reality by saying, "Start from the beginning, what do you remember?"

Thinking back to last night makes me want to punch something, "I just remember having a drink at the bar and some guy tried hitting on me, but nothing else."

"Hmm, that's all?"

"Yeah, and Billy-" I glide my fingers over the sensitive marked skin and then dip them into my underwear and when they come into contact with my opening; I hiss. "I don't think I'm a virgin anymore.."

"WHAT!?"

"I think I had sex, but I can't remember," Pulling my hand from my underwear, I just stare at myself in the mirror. "I look like death."

"You're going to be fine, look I'll see you at work okay? we can talk about it then, just try to be cool with your mum."

"Right, thanks, I guess."

"You're welcome babe, later." Before I can reply the line goes dead.

Yeah, thanks for nothing.

"Joe, your brother needs to use the bathroom, can you hurry up?" I hear my father's voice rings through the house.

Great, just fucking great. That means all of my happy little family are downstairs.

I quickly change into my work clothes, but when I put my red short skirt on, I notice to letters on my lower stomach; H.S.

Yay, more tattoos, although I wonder what H.S stands for. Doesn't matter because I'm so going to die. It's fine, though, all I have to do is cover up the tattoos, make sure no one sees them and everything will be fine. 

Moving my hands to the roots of my hair, I tug harshly at them and groan.

Who am I kidding? My father is the best detective in London and my mothers a religious Psychiatrist. 

Here lays Joe Hemmings.

May She Rest In Peace.

The cause of Death: Killed by parents. 

"If there is a god out there, he must hate me," I say slipping on my works black t-shirt, looks like StarBright Cafe are going to be one worker less. 

"Joey hurry up! I need a piss! or my dic-"

Quickly I run towards the door, unlocking it, I say, "I'm hurrying, geez, I don't want to know about that tiny willy of yours." 

The door flies open and nearly hits me in the face, and my asshole brother runs in holding his crotch. 

"If you don't get the hell out, I'm going to piss in your face."

I throw my hands in the air and exit the bathroom. "Don't worry you're not the only one who's going to do something with my face," I mutter as the bathroom door slams shut. "Was nice knowing you, Luke."

"Ahhhhhhh, that feels much better." He moans, loudly.

I just shake my head and head towards the staircase leading towards my death.

I swear, I'm going to find the person who did this to me and when I do they better fucking run because I'll be the reason they died. 

A/N: If you're reading this, it means you've actually read through Joe's um, breakdown? LOL.... Harry will come into it soon, so don't worry all you Harry lovers.