Unpredictable ~ Chapter 5.

Start from the beginning

"I wasn't concerned about your reaction to it, more about deforming my face and you laughing wouldn't make me feel better, I'd rather you started bowing your head and apologising profusely begging me not to be-" I ranted,

"Why Y/N, What a sadistic thing to say~" Guren interrupted me,

"Coming from the one who said they would laugh if I fell on my face." I pouted again and crossed my arms,

"What do you mean? Like this?" All of a sudden I felt myself drop and I let out a shriek as I immediately put my hands out and manoeuvred my body to the side to break the fall. Luckily when I made impact with the floor, I wasn't hurt, just profoundly annoyed.

I began muttering a stream of cusses as Guren's laughter boomed down the hall way, I glared at him viciously, yet his laughter did not cease.

I picked myself up and dusted myself off, realising we were outside his office, I turned to his large, office door and opened it. Muttering savage profanities towards him.

I walked in, pissed off.

"Ah, Y/N. Has Guren been bullying you?" I heard a soft and playful voice, I looked up in shock and a big smile spread across my face as I recognised the silver haired man leaning against the wall with his hands crossed and a kind smile plastered on his face.

"SHINYA!" I bounded over to him with my arms wide open ready to embrace him.

He chuckled, "Ah, you haven't forgotten me. I'm glad!~" He opened his arms to return my hug.

"How could I ever forget Shinya!" I cooed while holding him in a vice-like grip.

"You're right, especially when you're slowly crushing my ribs." He said patting my head awkwardly,

I ignored him, "Guren is bullying me! He dropped me on my face!" I whined, turning towards Guren, "Beat him up!" I commanded.

"Yo, Guren! You never come to see me." Shinya laughed,

"Piss off, your face annoys me." Guren sneered,

"How mean~" Shinya sighed,

"Don't be mean to Shinya~!" I sighed,

"What do you want, anyway?" Guren ignored us both, "I don't remember inviting you here."

"Well since we were so close, I decided I would surprise you-"

"Cut the crap, the Hiragis sent you here, didn't they?"

"What, that's a terrible assumption! Anyway, no I came here to discuss something."

I released Shinya and I became serious, crossing my arms, "Does this involve your absence, Guren."

"That is none of your concern." He countered, cooly, walking to his desk and sitting on the wooden surface, crossing one leg.

"It is if I have to cover your lessons all the time. Anyone care to inform me what is going on?"

Shinya remained silent.

"I told you they are just meetings."

"Then if these meetings are preventing you from teaching your class, then clearly  it involves something important is going on. I would like to know what these meetings are about."

"It is none of your bus-"

Shinya interrupted Guren before he could finish, "We might as well tell her, there's no rule saying we can't." He shrugged,

"What about the 'not causing panic' rule your father kept on drilling in our heads."

"I'm sure there will be more of a panic if they are told closer to the day."

"Oh, yeah. Something is definitely going on..." I muttered, impatiently under my breath,

"Well-"

"The vampires and humans will be going to war soon."

"Shinya!"

My eyes widened at the news.

"Are you guys crazy? You have to inform the rest of the army! Do you want our soldiers marching in unprepared?" I frowned.

"See! My thoughts exactly!" Shinya agreed,

"I was just following orders, you see I'm an Ichinose I can't run off Scott-free like you two." Guren rolled his eyes, irritated.

"Well, that's not true, have you forgotten I'm adopted and Mahiru is dead. I'm no longer of use to the Hiragis except as their puppet." Shinya defended himself,

I nodded, "I ran away and no longer have the protection of my father. The Hiragis would kill me without a second thought, if they pleased." I added,

"So you see, Guren, we're not that different." Shinya concluded and I nodded in agreement.

"Whatever, what did you want to tell me?" Guren asked, eager to get Shinya out of his room.

"Exactly that."

"Is there more to it?"

"Yes."

"Well, what can I do? That seems like more of a query for Kureto."

"Ah~ I thought you would say that."

"Ok, then leave."

"Well, good luck Y/N!"

"NO! Don't leave me with this arrogant, sadistic, mean, cruel, sorry-excuse of a human being!" I pleaded, Shinya clutching onto his arm.

"Aw, Y/N, don't be so negative. We're going to have a lot of fun!" Guren's voice sounded very sinister and I whimpered slightly at it, I flashed Shinya the puppy dog eyes.

"Y/N, forgive me, I will rescue you later~!"  Shinya hurried out the room quickly shutting the door behind him.

"No!" I cried dramatically and faced Guren who was starting at me with a bored look on his face.

"Now, what should I do with you?"

***

Hey, everyone! Hope you are enjoying the book so far! Constructive criticism is highly appreciated! Please remember to vote and comment, also please excuse my horrific attempt to make this story slightly humorous. ;-;

Alicia~