"Catia would you please bring us some water?" I think she noticed I wanted to be alone with Francis, she nodded with a sad smile and left.

I looked at him, he was shaking in anger looking at Sebastian. I took his hand and squeezed in gently, He looked at me with tears in his eyes,

"He will be alright Francis I promise. Sebastian is strong."

He squeezed my hand back, "you know when we were kids Sebastian and I were really close and you're right he will be ok but.. we lost Severus. I can't believe I lost another person I loved so much. I can't believe I wasn't there for my brothers.." he burst in to tears and I couldn't take it anymore.

I held him in my arms and kissed his head, I know the pain he's going through right now... he lost his brother like I lost mine.
_________________

That very same day there was a huge funeral placed where they buried Severus, there were so many people who came to say goodbye to their prince. It was a gloomy day and it looked it was going to rain soon, I used to love rainy days but I hated it today. It was filled with sadness, confusion and anger.

Couple of days past, I spent most of my time reading books about my powers in my chamber and horseback riding with Francis. But I couldn't stop worrying about Sebastian, he was either getting worse or still the same.
I would just sit down next to him and tell him how much I missed him while his eyes were closed.
The king and his sons were spending all of their times in Throne room plotting for their attack. Their army was ready, There was going a war coming and I couldn't help but to be scared.

One evening I got called in by the king to the Throne room,

"Ah you are finally here." They were all sitting around a table, with a huge map sitting in front of them. Francis pulled a chair for me so I sat down next to him.

"I am assuming you've been reading the books you were given about your powers." Narcisse said with a serious face.

"Yes, I've learnt a thing or two."

The king got up and clapped his hands together, "oh good! Then you will be able to help us." He handed me a knife. I looked up at him confused.

"Your blood on the map will tell us from which place we should attack."

Still a little confused I grabbed the knife, stood up and with little hesitation I cut palm of my hand, I allowed the blood to drip on the map. I closed my eyes and concentrated, when I opened my eyes the blood had travelled to an area of the map.

"Ahh yes.." the king smirked, "it's the perfect place."

"Are you certain Father?" Elijah stood up from his seat and stared at the map. "In the middle of woods?"

"Yes, remember they can not fight well in the woods, it's their weakness."

"Then when shall we attack? I will get everyone ready." I could see how angry Condè was as he said that.

The king paused for a second, "We will leave for battle by Sunrise."

"I will stay here and watch over the throne and Sebastian Father." Francis said in a low voice.

"No! You will come with us, act like a man fo..." Narcisse finally stood up and yelled out.

" Narcisse finally stood up and yelled out