author's note #3

hi everyone, 

as you probably have realised, I haven't updated this book in quite some time but don't worry, I haven't given up just yet. it's been around two months I think, which is probably the longest break I've taken. i've been super preoccupied with school at the moment and am writing a short novel for that, which I have been very successful in doing so. 

the reason I am telling you this even though I have already told you, is because I want to let you know that I am sorry. I promised that this would be finished by the end of january and here we are nearing the end of march. so for that, I apologise.

i also want to thank everyone for still continuing to show support by commenting, voting and just reading this novel, it makes me happy to know that people actually enjoy my work. I sometimes feel as if this is the only place where my voice can be heard, as i'm not really 'popular' in my school. 

again, I am sorry and I thank everyone so so much. I know I didn't exactly keep my promise about finishing this by the end of january, but I promise you that whenever I have spare time next and have finished my novel for school i will make an effort to add a couple chapters.

- a