1. Fallen once.

Hey it's Bluzombiemedic
Heh..yeah this is my 3rd hope not delete time.  ^^)/
So I think I might have bad at grammar so good luck
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A long time ago,
Two races ruled over the Earth: Human & Monster we peace in harmony
One day, war broke out between the two races to rule this Earth. After a long battle, the Human was victorious and sealed the Monster underground with an unknown magic spell. The human was celebrated during the battle they had won, as for their king have silent in this party. Suddenly a wizard made an entrance of fire roar to all the people to be fear by his white scale staff that made out of a dragon/top was a mermaids eye as if you see close to it without blinking, you see the future in the hold. The king was furious of this wizard for coming to their celebrities feast all of sudden.
"Who dares to interrupt our feast!?!"
The king roar.
"who dare to meet the king of The mountain!!" 
The wizard was silence, he goes forward to the king, tho the majestic have no fear of this wizard.
"YOU FOOL!!!"
He shouted to get everyone attention of this fear futures.
"I HAVE A WARNING TO YOU BELOVED QUEEN!!"
King took surprise toward his wife to show her future, but it only shows fear of her eye. Fear that might come to her life and the be the newborn child she'll be having, she listens carefully to wizard words.
"IT'S ABOUT YOUR NEWBORN CHILD!!"
He continues.
"WILL DO AN OUTRAGEOUS LIFE! AN HORRIBLY TRAGICALLY, OF A SACRIFICE TO THE MONSTER!!"
Everyone was shocked by his wisdom, a whisper came around and terrified of the great Wizards words.
"Monster?"
"Might come back to the surface?"
"Outrageous!"
"What shall we do if they come back stronger?"
"SILENCE!!!.''
The king roar got everyone attention.fear in their eyes of wizard message.
He coughs a bit awkwardly then point at the wizard, rage of anger filled his eye.
"You dare to fear my people about those monster we trap?
Ha! Asham I see? We are the one who traps that idiot in the first place! They never know how to get themselves out of theirs. We don't need you out stupidity future vision to see if the monster is coming back to the surface."
The wizard looks bored in his eye let foolish king continue to speak.
"If was true I would lock my child in this castle and would never go outside of the Kingdom."
He glared at the wizard.
"That would be all, for now, you fool.."
The wizard puff at his king, walk away as fog come once more..poof! Disappear away. Villager, maiden, and children fear that ounce again monster might come back to the surface.
King spoke once again.
"My people! No need to fear of these monsters coming back to the surface. We'll put rock around it so no one will know to not go up their, as well put beautiful bright flower like the sun. So children and grandchildren know it's a happy sunny place. Well, even put more flowers around the kingdom as well!"
Everyone thought about the king ideas, thought would be a great thing to do. As the feast is finished the king sigh, worried if his newborn child will do something terrifying thing? Sacrifice to save the humans? destroy his land once more powerful to seek?

(Sorry ITS FREAKING SHORT
;-;
I'M JUST PRACTICE ME ENGLISH STORY RIGHT ..cause teachers to think I can't talk fulled English right.no she not saying that I can't speak English, she wants me to speak more fully bit England word fully talk way. O-O) I hope I don't confuse you.