09: "Clara The Great"

"That was so awesome. We should do it again sometime," exclaimed Niall during lunch, referring to the snow ball fight the day before.

Justice bobbed her head in agreement, a smile on her lips. The beautiful smile only enhance her features. Justica was a lovely girl, and was one of the many girls who had guys asking her out and practically dropping to her feet. She never really accepted those requests to daye, so it was a relief when it dies down a bit. She stilll gets asked out though - sometimes through text messages, a few through notes, and others by confronting this irresistible lady. Justice was never one of those snobby popular girls. Instead, she was a fun and quirky gal, carefree and sometimes a bit crazy - the amazing crazy though - but pretty much a goody two shoes.

Harry also agreed.

"I guess it was pretty fun," exclaimed Clara, shrugging.

"Oh please! You know you loved that!" beamed Justice, nudging her best friend with her shoulder.

Clara tried to resist, but still couldn't keep the smile from her face.

"Ah, see! There's that smirk!" Justice laughed, the others joining in with bubbles of laughter. The truth was, Clara did have a fun time skiing. She was with her friends and the moment was picture-perfect.

"We should go ice skating this Saturday!" suggested Harry.

"I can't ice skate..." mumbled Clara.

"Oh, no worries! We'll teach you. Right guys?" he addressed Clara, before turning to Niall and Justice. Jus had a toothy smirk on her face, which Niall tried to hold back his grin. God knows what those two were plotting. After a really awkward moment between the four, Justice let out a light laugh and nodded her head, whilst Niall just agreed. Clara looked at the pair skeptically, wondering what in the hell they were planning. She knew Justice had something up her sleeves. Jus always manipulated things to get her way, and she somehow always succeeded. Clara raised her brow questioningly at her best friend, but Jus gave no reply, not giving away anything. She decided to drop off the subject and squeeze it out of Justice later.

She sipped at her coffee, savouring the warmth that travelled down her throat and left a lingering heat in the pit of her stomach. Although they were at a place that had a heater, Clara's hand was still freezing cold.

"I think I'm cold-blooded, you know," said she, out of the blue, before laughing at her own joke.

"Lol, why?" Justice shook her head.

"I'm freezing. You know, cold blooded animals' skins are cold when the weather is cold. And if you haven't noticed, my skin is ice cold. Therefore, I am cold-blooded. Either that, or I'm a vampire. Works anyway," Clara declared her point, shooting her hand up in the air in triumph. They all laughed at her utter weirdness and sudden declaration.

Clara let the palm of her hand rest on the side of Justice's face. Amusement was evident on her

face as she observed her best friend's eyes widen.

Justice slapped away her friend's hand, "What the hell! You're freezing cold. It's so warm in here though!"

Clara shrugged, before touching Niall and Harry on a cheek with her palm. The two boys jumped up at the sudden coolness, while Clara laughed in amusement.

"The arcade is right beside this place, wanna go?" Niall asked, eager to get a positive answer. His excitement was overwhelming. Harry and Justice nodded.

"Another chance to beat you? I definitely will take up that offer Mr. Horan," boasted Clara, as she

followed along to exit the coffee shop.

"We'll see about that Ms. Depri, we'll see," Niall defended, casually throwing on a smirk. They

entered the exact same arcade place - Anto's Arcade.

"Which game?"

"Fast and Furious!" three of them shouted at Justice, as they raced toward the game like children running to open their birthday presents.

"Immature people," muttered Justice, as she shook her head and smiled slightly.

"Heard that!" replied Niall.

"You were supposed to!"Justice bickered back.

"Shut up, now. The game is starting," commanded Clara, getting ready to drive virtually.

It seemed like Clara's overconfidence caused her to lose. She got up from the seat, and clenched

her fist, disappointed in herself. Now she'd have to face the boys' rubbing it in her face. And not a mere second later, the boys were boasting about their victory.

"Told you!" yelled the English lad.

"Gosh, calm down Harry. I'm right beside you," Clara muttered, rolling her eyes.

"Jeez, she loses a few games, and she's already so snappy," Harry said, and received a glare from her in return. He shrugged it off like it was no big deal.

"Whatever, I wasn't even ready..." Clara said, coming up with some sort of excuse.

"Don't worry Clar. Next time, I'll let you win," Harry smiled at her cockily.

"Shush! Next time, you'll be crying in defeat like the last time Styles," remarked Clara.

"Whatever you say Clara the Great."

_______________

Dedicated to Rainy [again] because it's her birthday today! :D Happy birthday doll! I hope you'e enjoyed it so far. Thank you for being so supportive of this book! ilysm

Whoo! New chapter :)) Looks like the arcade's back. Who knows? Maybe you will be seeing

more of it in the future chapters. I honestly love Justice and Niall, they're so cute I just wanna crawl up in a corner and cry.

Am I moving too fast? If so, it would be lovely if you could warn me.

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SUCH A LONG TIME. SO SORRY. I didn't really have the motiation nor inspiration to write, sorry.