Prologue

Prologue

The thirteen year old girl tugged at her mother's arm, a feeling of dread washed over her.

"Please don't make me leave, mom. I'm sorry, I really am. It won't happen again." She mumbled, as a droplet of tear cascaded down her face, stopping at her chin where it dripped and landed on one of the white tiles of the living room floor.

"Sorry doesn't cut it. Now get out." Her mother, Elena, chided before pushing her out of the house, "And don't come back!"

"B-but where will I live?" Clara stuttered out, a few stray tears escaping from her watery brown orbs.

"Go wherever you want. It doesn't concern me anymore."

"Won't you miss me mom?"

"I won't miss you. I never even loved you." Elena spat, "You were never even supposed to be born."

And those were her last words before she slammed the door shut, giving no mercy to her daughter who was sitting on the lawn crying a river full of tears.

This dreadful nightmare triggered Clara to wake up from her once peaceful sleep. It sent her heart hammering in her chest, aching with every pump. Her breathing was ragged, her hand was gripping on her head, as if that would make her forget about that horrible memory. But no, it was etched into her mind, because she couldn't sleep at all after waking up from dreaming about the incident that had happened four years ago.

**************

Elena to the side -->>

Hello.. :) Merry Christmas and a Happy New year! Surprise update, I hope you enjoyed this so far. Because this story is kind of fun to write.

I'd love to hear your comments on this, and if you could drop a vote, that'd be lovely of you to do!