"Scoot, baby. Mama wants in in that cuddle session!"

With a giggle, Camila wiggled to Lauren's side of the bed, so Lauren could get in, before backing up until Lauren was spooning her.

"Come here."

Lauren pulled her on her chest directly, letting her get comfortable before opening the crotch snaps on her bodysuit.

"Mamaaa! No!"

"I'm going to put some cream on your butt, and then I'll give you your bottle."

"No! No cream!"

Camila hated that part. Sure, it made it hurt less, but she didn't want to be reminded of her spanking and bad behavior right now. She just wanted to be close to her mama, and maybe go back to sleep for a bit. She was still drained from the event of the last day, and felt highly sensitive right now. Tears were building up yet again behind her lids, and she couldn't repress a few sniffles.

"Shh, baby, I'll do it quickly."

She then lowered her underwear, and grabbed the cream she had put beside her. Camila kept whining throughout the process, but one quick slap on her thigh made sure she wouldn't try to move away again.

"There! All done!"

Camila wasn't particularly impressed, and even less once Lauren tugged her paci out of her mouth.

"Mama! Paci!"

"Open for mama, love, it's okay!"

She settled down once it was replaced with the teat of her bottle, which she started to suckle down eagerly.

"See? It's all good. You've been a really good girl to mama taking your punishment and letting mama put on the cream."

She kept leaving little kisses on Camila's head and stroking her back. She couldn't get enough of the little contented smile on Camila's face as she was suckling. Her baby was relaxing more and more in her arms, and by the end of it, she would sometimes stop altogether, falling back asleep, before starting again. Once it was done, Lauren carefully took it out of her mouth, trying not to disturb the sleeping girl. It didn't exactly work out as she wanted it too, and Camila started whining at the loss of it.

"Shh, go back to sleep baby... Here, take your paci, angel."

Once her paci in her mouth, Camila was out. It was okay, it was only 8 so Lauren could let her sleep for another hour. She hadn't meant to wake her up, she just needed to set up an appointment with a dentist to take care of her chipped front tooth. This was going to be another struggle without a doubt, Camila wasn't exactly a big fan of dentists, so she was glad for this little moment of respite.

"Lauren?"

"Already awake, love?"

"What time is it?"

"It's a bit before 9."

"Uuuugh... Why are we awake so early?"

"I need us to go somewhere at 10."

"Where?"

"You'll see!"

"Babe! I don't like surprises!"

"Too bad!"

"You're so mean to me!"

With that last petulant sentence, Camila buried her head against Lauren's chest.

"Wow, I see! I don't even get a good morning kiss! It's starting to feel like you're in this relationship only for my boobs!"

"Morning..."