Chapter Four

It has been three-week since, Lexi, been kidnapped, it been the same routine for the last three weeks now. Even Shawn or Sebastian will come in check her about five times a day, to see if she need anything and to give three meals a day. Other than going to the bathroom she is the stick in the room for twenty-four seven.

    It didn't mean she has given up escaping from them she just needs them to think she has.  When she does escape it be easy to find someone with all them people downstairs with all the music from the club.

    At first, she did try to get answers from them but she stops when she realises she won't get any from them. The first week she had the nightmare about them killing Danny, it hasn't gone away permanently, she still does have them now and again. Lexi wants to know what happened to him his body, but they won't tell her anything. 

    So now she is sitting on the bed with a bit of broken glass from her cup, hoping she can escape this place once for all, waiting for them to come in she hopes it, Shawn, because she knows sure if she could escape Sebastian because how much he scared her. Just like magic the door opens.

    "Come with me," Shawn comment waving his hand for her to go ahead. Its time for a bathroom break, she doesn't get a choice if she wants to go or not.

    Lexi didn't walk to him, she throws herself at him, catching him off guard because they didn't expect this. If they didn't she would have been pinned down by now. She has been calm for the last three weeks, they both thought she given up, but they are wrong, and he has realized that this girl, well child have been playing them, with buying her time. The glass misses his neck by an inch when he grabs her by the waist, she stabs him with the glass. "Fuck," he hisses lighten his grip giving her time to escape. Running down the dark hallway following by the stairs each she has dragged up three weeks ago.

     Lexi jump to the door, she is running the fast, her feet are not touching the ground properly.  Her breath quicken as she slips to the floor learning against the closed door, she knows she cant stay here. She opens her eyes and took everything in, she could start screaming now - no one would play attention to her it too loud.

    "Can't waste any more time," she grasp out.She comes to a halt as she saw at two male backs behind the bar

        "Miss?" a soft tone come behind her, and she froze in fear, not knowing what to do, one more step then she would be out of the bar. "Did you come from upstairs?" the same voice asks again. Lexi just stood there for thirty seconds not knowing what to do, does she lie? "Yes, I just need to g-"  she is interrupted off by a warm hand grabbing her elbow.

    Fear shoots through her like a bullet and she knows that she can't stick around Shawn is coming through that door soon. "Let me just check that with my boss," he said walking off forcing her to walk with him. Lexi didn't have a choice to go with him, they walk through people to the back, she could see Sebastian standing there with another man laughing.

    Sebastian glass paused at his lips when his eyes locked onto hers.  He watches Lexi by drag to him by the new boy, he shot the last vodka down his throat feeling the pain dropping the glass on the side, as he made his way to them, holding his glass to another working staff.

    "Unhand my girlfriend," Sebastian said as he snakes his arm around her waist pulling her to him, giving the boy no choice but to let go. "What's the problem?" he questions not taking his eye of the boy.

     As Lexi is now standing in front of him, he was nothing like the two backs she saw, this guy wasn't a male at all a boy he doesn't look an ago over twenty-one

    "No problem sir, I just saw her behind the bar and I didn't know if she w-"Sebastian cut the young boy off by putting up his hand.

    "Just do your job," Sebastian snaps, the young boy almost run back to the bar.