18. Psalm 27:1

Magsimula sa umpisa

In the middle of their lessons, the teacher said they will be going down to the library to pick up some books. Minsun was with the rest of her classmates in the front of the library, flipping through a paperback, when suddenly Namjoon held her wrist and led her to the back of the large room.

"Come help me find a book," He said.

Minsun looked up at the back shelves which held books that were only written in English. "Which one were you looking for?" She turned right around and was faced with his chest. Namjoon leaned in closer as he reach one of the books right above Minsun's head.

"Got it." He showed the book in his hand and smiled. "But since we're here..."

It was obvious what Namjoon was trying to do, so before he could do it, Minsun put up her hands to his chest, "Namjoon, we're at school."

"Yeah, but no one's gonna see us." He whispered. He pretty much had Minsun trapped between his arms and was wanted so badly to kiss her.

Minsun kept her head down, but then she felt Namjoon place his finger under her chin and lift it up. After assuring her one more time that they wouldn't get caught, he brushed his lips against her lightly before initiating a deeper kiss.

"Alright class, after you've checked out your book, let's all head back to the room." The teacher announced near the library entrance, causing Minsun to gently push Namjoon away.

"Let's get back to our class." Minsun was running her hands through her hair and fixing herself up before she faced her classmates once again. She hoped that no one noticed that she and Namjoon were missing from the group.

Namjoon sighed in annoyance that their moment was interrupted by the teacher. Sucking it up, he just put his hands in his pockets and followed behind Minsun.

An hour later, the lunch bell rang. Minsun grabbed her food and was about to head over to the cafeteria, but Namjoon stopped her, he wanted to go somewhere else instead.

On the way back to school, Minsun looked out the window to check if any faculty happened to be walking out in the parking lot. "Don't you think we shouldn't sneak out so often?"  Earlier, she tried convincing Namjoon to just go with her to the cafeteria, but Namjoon was persistent in having their alone time off campus.

"We're fine. Besides, the security guards aren't even working today."

Minsun looked at her watch, seeing that there was only 15  minutes left of the lunch. Originally she had planned to meet with a teacher during lunch, so if she hurried, she would still have some time to speak with him. "Let's not leave yet," Namjoon said, as if reading Minsun's mind.

Minsun raised her eyebrow at him, "You want to just stay in the car?"

"I just want alone time with you, that's all. Come on Minsun," Namjoon held caressed her cheek, trying to convince her to stay inside.

"I'm sorry Namjoon, I really wanted to use this time to speak with the teacher about something. There's not a lot of time left anyway."

Namjoon ended the school day in disappointment. He first tried making his advances in the library, but since there were classmates around, Minsun didn't want to go any further. He tried again during lunch, hoping to get some time in the backseat, just like when he first took Minsun out during lunch, but when all of those didn't work, he wanted Minsun to come over to his house after school, but she had to decline because of cheer practice.

Namjoon walked Minsun to the gym where her practice was being held. They stood outside so they could say their goodbyes. He had one arm around her waist while the other rubbed up and down on her arm. "I can pick you up when you're done. And probably we can to head to my place after."

Minsun pouted while she released herself from Namjoon. "My dad is actually going to pick me up since practice will be extra long today. I can text you later tonight when I'm done with homework though." She gave him a quick hug before opening the door to the gym. "I gotta join the team for stretches. I'll see you tomorrow!"

Through the small window on the door, Namjoon watched a few seconds of Minsun at practice before deciding to leave. He knew he was being very persistent today, but he was hoping that Minsun would just go along with whatever he wanted to do.

While looking down at the floor tiles, he didn't realize he was close to bumping into someone going in the opposite direction.

"Oh Namjoon." Somin said looking around, "Minsun's not with you today?"

Namjoon stared at the girl blankly. Did he really have to run into the one girl in the world he's been wanting to avoid?  Namjoon shook his head and quickly held his arms up in an X before running away, "Stay away from me satan!"

+
Dude I'm so motherfuking tired that it's so hard for me to write chapters bc I'm always fukking falling alseep 😩😩

Anywho did anyone else watch bts interview on ihearteadio's YouTube channel? Joon is so great when he speaks English so eloquent n shit I love him