6. Genesis 4:4

[Namjoon]

After my last period, I headed over to room L-101 for the Christian Alliance meeting. I peaked inside and saw the chairs set up in a small circle. Minsun was standing in the middle, saying hi to everyone and shaking their hands.

I pushed the door open and walked in right when Minsun told everyone to take out their pocket bibles.

"Sorry, I didn't come prepared." I said, walking up to her.

She looked up at me with a grimace, "It's fine. W-we can share."

"Ok thank you everyone for attending the first Korean Christian Alliance meeting of the year. And if we would all take our seats and join hands, we can start off with the opening prayer." Jisoo announced, holding his hands out to his side, being held by the people next to him.

I held my hand out to Minsun and her hand hovered over mine before clasping them together.

After the opening prayer, Jisoo asked Minsun to lead in singing the song on page 245. She didn't need the book to look at the lyrics, but I did. I sang more to myself and let everyone else do the singing.

When she was done, she sat back down and Jisoo made another announcement. I took this time to whisper something in her ear. "You have a really nice voice."

Although I was expecting a 'thank you,' Minsun stared at me blankly. "Is that all?"

"What do you mean?"

"Knowing you, I expected you to say something like 'I'd prefer to hear it screaming out my name' or something along those lines." She whispered back with an eye roll.

I bit back a laugh. "Well to be honest, I would prefer that. I'm also curious to hear how your moans would sound if we were alone in a room together..."

She frowned at me and focused her attention back on Jisoo.

"But I meant it when I said you have a nice voice. You can sing very well and I enjoyed listening to it at church yesterday, too."

She gave a tired sigh and her eyes didn't leave Jisoo who was talking about what the club will be doing in their future meetings. But in the end, she still muttered a quiet 'thank you.'

When the meeting ended, everyone filed out of the classroom, leaving me alone with Minsun who was still packing up her bag. She looked as if she was trying to leave as fast as possible and stuffed her bible into the pocket.

"By the way, I saw you audition for the cheerleading team earlier today."

"Why were you watching me?" She questioned.

"It's not like I was stalking you or anything. I just finished my PE class by the time the cheerleaders were having tryouts in the gym. You looked really good."

She remained silent as she placed her backpack straps over her shoulders.

"I also read that abstinence pamphlet that you gave me."

"You did?" Her eyes were wide in surprise.

"Yeah it was a good read."

Her personality perked up a bit. "Yeah it's really informative and---"

"I liked the part when it said quit urgin'  & stay a virgin." I was barely able to keep a straight face when I said that. Seriously, that part was too good.

Minsun didn't seem to like the fact that I was making fun of her pamphlet and abruptly left the room.

+

IM FINALLY ON THANKSGIVING BREAK THANK U LORD TT.

the next few chapters will also be getting steamier so yay :')