18. Psalm 27:1

a/n* I didn't write up what the dream was about but if u guys want me to do it in the next chapter I can bc 💦👌🔥✨☕️👀💦🍆🌶🌽

[3rd Person]

Namjoon shot up from bed. He woke up in a sweat and used his sleeve to wipe off the uncomfortable perspiration. "Fuck." He muttered to himself, looking over at his clock which was supposed to go off in one minute. He could've used that extra minute to get through the day.

After dragging himself out of bed, he undressed to take a shower, rinsing himself of the dirtiness he felt after that unholy dream.

But really, all his dreams are like that, but he wasn't sure what was worse: the fact that it wasn't Minsun that he was dreaming about, or the fact that he was more aroused by this dream that any of the ones Minsun was in.

Namjoon just stood in the shower without moving since his mind was in overdrive. He needed advice, but he knew he would be an idiot if he told Minsun about this.

[at school]

"So what was it that you wanted to talk about?" Taehyung asked.

Between Yoongi and Taehyung, Namjoon kind of preferred getting Yoongi's advice more, but since Taehyung was the first friend he saw, he settled for him.

Namjoon sighed, "It sounds stupid but..."

Taehyung was waiting intently for his friend  to continue, but then was distracted when he spied Minsun slowly tiptoeing behind Namjoon. Minsun put her finger to her lips, signaling for Taehyung to keep quiet so she could surprise Namjoon.

The side of Taehyung's lips curved up into a small smile and he winked at Minsun.

"Good morning!" Minsun yelled out as she wrapped her arms around Namjoon.

"Oh God! What the f--" Namjoon pushed Minsun's arms away from him and he stepped back.

Minsun blinked, not expecting Namjoon's reaction to be that bad. She automatically covered her mouth with her hand and distanced herself from the boy.

Taehyung frowned and tilted his head, "A little jumpy today, buddy?"

"I'm sorry Namjoon. I didn't meant to scare you that much." Minsun  said apologetically.

Namjoon saw how concerned Taehyung and Minsun looked at the moment and he mentally kicked himself for not acting normal. He laughed awkwardly while reaching out to grab Minsun's hand. "No it's not your fault. I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night. Plus I woke up one minute before my alarm."

"Ugh I hate when that happens." Taehyung pouted.

"So you're sure you're alright?" Minsun asked again, just to make sure Namjoon wouldn't be mad.

"Yeah I'm fine." Namjoon gave Minsun an assuring smile and kissed her forehead. "I guess I just don't like being surprised."

Minsun wiped her forehead shyly and continued to tell Namjoon about her morning while intertwining their fingers.

Taehyung rolled his eyes because he assumed that they forgot he was standing right next to them and he wanted to slip away before he started looking like a third wheel. But as Taehyung walked away, he couldn't help but look back with a solemn face, feeling a little suspicious about the way Namjoon was acting today.

For the rest of the day, Namjoon felt terrible because he couldn't stop thinking about the dream, and there was that small voice inside his head that kept making it clear that he actually enjoyed it. He tried getting himself to clear his mind and the only way to do that, was to stick very closely with Minsun.