Next was a location change, which was  more of a tall grass area. It was late summer, early fall and the grass was still somewhat green and the weather was perfect. They added matching baby blue polos and light brown mocks to the boy's outfits. Meanwhile Camila was in her first outfit which was a simple black tank top and blue jeans, her shirt was lifted up and exposing her perfectly round tan belly. Some poses had the boys hugging Camila and her belly, others they kissed, and others they had their hands on it, one in specific had Camila's belly as the main focus and the three boys holding hands out of focus in the background.

The location in which they were in also had a woodsy area. Tall bright grey and green trees were the next background. This was more Camila and Lauren's session, Lauren was in a dark blue button down with rolled up sleeves, and burgundy skinny jeans and brown mocks and Camila was on her second and final outfit. It was a light blue, brown and burgundy dress with an Indian print. They had so many poses from Lauren kissing her belly, to having her arms wrapped around her, to holding hands as they walked into the woods, to stolen kisses from Lauren, a few of them looking into each other's eyes and at some point they brought in the boys and took a few family shots.

Eventually they made it down the beach where their session would end

Eventually they made it down the beach where their session would end. It was mostly photographs of Camila, toes dipped in the sand holding on to her belly, avoiding making contact with the camera. A few of her smiling to the camera with the beach as her background. And whatever other pose you could think of.

They were told by their photographer that they were a photogenic bunch and that it wouldn't take long to have their pictures ready and she was surprised how quickly the session went

This was Lauren's least favorite day mostly because she didn't enjoy taking photos and because she got roped into taking Camila and the boys to the movies tonight. Ever since the trailers were announced Camila would not stop talking about 'The beauty and the beast.'. In her defense belle was always her favorite princess growing up and she loved the original movie. And when they started recreating some of the Disney princess movie's she almost prayed that 'the beauty and the beast' would be next so when she got the news that it would be she lost her shit. Lauren however was not a fan of musicals or princess movies or movie theaters for that mater which is why she had her own at home. She hated the annoying people who chewed on their popcorn really loud or the ones who laughed even when something wasn't really funny so to her today sucked but she would deal with it all and more to make her wife happy.