Chapter 23

Ian's P.O.V.

We were free! Anthony and I were currently at his house. Both his parents and mine had stopped by earlier.  There had been tears when our parents saw us. They were happy we were okay and when we told them we were now dating they couldn't have been happier for us. Finally after a couple of hours they went home.

When I finally shut the door on the last person I sighed in relief. "I'm so happy that we're not in that hell anymore." I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Anthony hugging him. He turned and gave me a kiss. 

"I'm so glad we got out of there okay! I'm also glad I get to now spend some private time with you." Anthony said pulling me closer.

"I love you." I said almost sitting on top of Anthony now.

"Love you too, babe."

I giggled at the little pet name. I kissed Anthony again, but just as our lips touched I felt a yawn coming on. 

"I didn't realize I was so tired." I said.

"Let's get some sleep, we can continue this in the morning." Anthony said getting up and dragging me towards his bedroom.

"That'll be lovely, although we should try and get to the Smosh offices tomorrow." I reminded him. "There will probably be some people who want to see us. Also, I heard that the media is all over this story. That'll be fun to deal with."

"Uggg, So much business. We were just kidnapped, doesn't that mean we should have a day off?" Anthony joked.

"I wish, but we need to make sure the Smosh company isn't falling apart." I said getting into bed. Anthony wrapped his arms around me and kissed the back of my head. I smiled. 

"Goodnight, my love." I whispered.

"Goodnight, babe." He whispered back. With that we fell into a peaceful sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, but I'm thinking of ending the story here, but let me know if you want an epilogue or maybe even a sequal. I've really enjoyed writing this so I'd really enjoy doing more with this. Just give me your thoughts. TTYL, my little happy endings:)

Check out Smosh's video^^^^