Chapter 16

Ana's P.O.V.

'Sh*t' I thought to myself. "I knew I shouldn't have given him back! Jen what are we going to do?" I asked my sister.

"Just let Phil go back. If you do you want have to worry about this anymore and you can go back to testing." She responded.

"I can't. I need a new helper since Luke quit."

"Phil is not going to help you now that he remembers everything. Just let him go back, also while your at it since the others know now, you can call your friend who can put Ian's vocal chords back."

I started to panic inwardly. How was I going to tell Jen that the vocal chord thing was permanent. "Yeah, about Ian-" I awkwardly laughed knowing she was going to be mad. I thought quickly.

"The guy who was going to do it, turns out he doesn't know how to put back the vocal chords."

"WHAT!!! Ana you can't leave Ian like this forever!" She stared at me for a few minutes anger flaring strong in her expression. "Tell me the truth, did you ever actually know someone who could put the vocal chords back? Or did you just tell me that so you could get your way?"

I looked towards the ground in shame.

"You did didn't you." She whispered in disbelief. She turned and started walking towards the door.

"Wait! Where are you going?" I asked

"I'm doing something I should've done a few days ago." She then walked out.

Jen's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe what my sister had done. She had made a mess that I was going to try to fix. I had made a few calls and was carrying a cooler with Ian's vocal chords in them.

I walked to the room that contained Phil. I opened the door. Phil was curled up in corner. He jumped when I entered the room.

"What do you want?" He asked venom in his voice.

"I'm helping you. Get up and follow me." I said commanding him.

"Why should I listen to you?"

"You really don't have any reason to, but if you want to see your friends again you should."

He stood up cautiously. He was trying to sense if he should believe me. I didn't blame him, after everything that Ana had put him through I would be cautious too. I walked out of the room, Phil following. We walked for about five minutes. Eventually, we stopped in front of another room. I opened the door. Inside were Dan, Ian and Anthony.

"PHIL!" Dan and Anthony screamed gleefully. Ian also was visibly really happy to see him. They all hugged and were so happy. Dan kissed Phil happily. They were the perfect couple. I envied Dan and Phil's relationship.

I was watching everything unfold. They then all stopped and stared at me.

"Why is she here?" Anthony asked.

"She's helping us." Phil said observing me again.

"If you want to get out of here alive you four should follow me." I took a breath and looked towards Ian. "I am going to try and fix my mistakes. I'm going to make a few calls and I might be able to find someone to help you." I held up the small cooler. "Let's go before Ana finds out what I'm doing."

They all followed me out the door. We a few feet away from the room when the lights started to flicker and Ana then appeared in the middle of the hall. "Ana! W-where did you come from?" I asked shocked.

"I didn't only perform experiments on others." She had an evil look in her eyes. She then snapped her fingers and all the lights went out. I could only think one thing.

We. Were. Screwed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oh gosh! What is Ana going to do? Hope y'all are enjoying! Write soon my little lovely's

Check out Dan and Phil's SONG! ^^^^