Chapter 13

Ian's P.O.V.

I couldn't take it anymore it felt like it had been years since the last time I had, had food or clean water. I just wanted the torture to be over. Just when I thought that, I heard the locks on the door start to be unlocked. 

Finally! I thought in joy. The door opened and lights came on in the room. before my eyes had a chance to adjust to the lighting I felt my chains being undone and a food tray was set in front of me and then it was silent again. Except, this time another person was left in the room.

When my eyes adjusted to the lighting I looked around the room to see who was there. My eyes landed on a thin, pale, black haired, figure with blue eyes looking at me.

"PHIL!" I shouted in joy. "Dan is going to be so happy when he finds out you're alive!" I exclaimed in excitement. 

"I don't mean to be rude..." Phil said in his polite way. "But, who are you? Also, who's Dan?"

I stared at him in shock. What had happened to him? (Besides being killed and brought back to life.)

"Phil? Do you really not remember?" I said with sadness.

"Sorry, but no." 

I sat there for a moment taking in everything before I answered him. "I'm Ian Hecox. I'm a friend of yours. Dan Howell is your boyfriend."

He looked sad when it seemed he couldn't remember anything. "What's he like? Dan I mean." 

"He's very tall, a little taller than you. He has brown hair and brown eyes. Also he's pretty funny, yet very awkward most of the time." I looked up at Phil I couldn't quit tell what emotions he was going through. 

"One more thing about Dan is that when he looks at you... the love he has for you is so clear. It's almost impossible to describe the amount of love he has for you. When you two look at each other time seems to stop for you guys." When I looked up again, Phil was crying. 

He then whispered so quietly I could barley hear, "I remember."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! How ya doing? Good I hope! Sorry I haven't updated in a few weeks I was on vacation and had no internet. Anyway write ya later my little rain clouds (It's raining where I live lol)

Check out Smosh's video^^^^