Chapter 19

Dan's P.O.V.

Here we were again, all trapped together. I was thankful that I had Phil, but I did wish there was a way for me to tell my family and friends I was alright. 

"Phil?" I whispered since Ian and Anthony were sleeping.

"Yes?" He responded.

"Do you think we'll ever get out of here?" I asked.

"I don't know. I hope we will." We were then quiet for a moment more before Phil started crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"I-I" He sniffed a little bit before finally fully answering. "I'm trying so hard to be brave for you, especially since I'm older. I want to be stronger for you, but it's so hard when uncertainty lies around every corner. I mean when we were in the future, I couldn't protect you when Jay was holding a gun to you. She could've shot you and I couldn't have done anything to help you." More tears then began to run down his face.

"Phil, look at me." He looked up at me with his gorgeous bluey-green eyes. "No one expects you to be okay 100% of the time, especially not after what you've been through the past week. You don't need to pretend to be strong all the time in a situation like this. Just you being with me is more comfort and protection than I could ask for."

"Dan, I love you so much."

"I love you too."

We then were startled by the sound of Anthony awwing. Anthony was now awake, but Ian was still sleeping.

"You guys are so cute. When we get out of here your fans are going to be so happy for you guys." Anthony said almost squealing.

"Not as happy as your fans are going to be." Phil said, a smile lighting up his whole face.

"Happy for the relationship." Anthony looked down at Ian. "Not so happy about him having no voice."

"I'm sure we'll figure out a way to get his voice back." I said trying to give hope.

At that moment, Ian jumped awake. He kept started shaking and then motioned for a bucket that was in the room. Phil got it for him. Ian then started to throw up, he threw up not just the food we had eaten earlier, but also blood.

"Ian, what's wrong?" Anthony asked fearfully.

Ana came on the intercom. "This is what you get when you spill my secrets Ian." Ana started laughing maniacally.

"What secret?" I asked anger and fear seeping through my tone.

"He told you that your bae was alive." She said the words bae and alive as if she was talking about something disgusting. "I did NOT want him to tell you. That's why I took his vocal chords. I also specifically told him not to tell you. So for that I poisoned him." You could hear the evil smirk in her voice.

"No, please don't do this." Anthony pleaded tears rushing down his cheek.

"I'll tell you what, I'll be kind. I'll give you the antidote..." We looked at each other happily. "...If he can say something." With that she was gone.

"NO!" Anthony cried. He ran over and hugged a shaking and convulsing Ian from behind. He cried deeply into Ian's shoulder. 

"This, all this..." Phil whispered solemnly. "...This is my fault." 

"Phil, why would you say that?" I asked upset that he would say that. 

"Because if he hadn't said anything, if I hadn't remembered you guys he wouldn't have said anything. He wouldn't be going through this. Everything is my fault." He started to cry again. "That night at the party, if I hadn't suggested we go outside we wouldn't have been captured. We wouldn't be going through this..." By this time he was violently sobbing. He collapsed to the ground. "Maybe if I had never started YouTube this wouldn't-"

I cut him off. "Phil, stop! This isn't fair to put yourself through this torture!" Phil looked up at me still crying. "You can't go about regretting your whole life because of something that's happening right now. So stop crying and let's focus on the problem at hand."

We then looked towards Ian and Anthony. Ian was still shaking and Anthony was looking at us, but still crying. 

"Ian?" Phil asked softly while going to sit on the floor in front of Ian. Ian didn't seem to hear Phil though. "Ian listen to me." Phil spoke a little louder, but still in his kind way. Phil also put his hand on Ian. The second Phil touched him Ian weirdly stopped shaking and looked up at Phil. Then something even stranger happened. 

"I-I'm better?" Ian spoke.

We then looked back and forth between Ian and Phil in shock.

"W-what just happened." A shocked Anthony vocalized the question we were all thinking.

Phil had just touched Ian and everything was magically better.

"What did you do Phil?" Ian asked weirded out at the sound of his own voice.

"I-I don't know. All I did was wish he could come back alright just like I did when I was brought back."

"Do you think when you came back something gave you the ability to completely heal others?" I asked freaked out.

"I truly don't know."

I then decided I would see what happened if I hurt myself. I walked over to screw that was hanging out of the wall and cut myself on it.

"Dan, No!" Phil cried. He then grabbed my arm to look at the cut and it instantly went away.

We looked at each other. What was going on?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oh. My. Gosh. Phil has powers?!? How shocking! But the real question is, will these four ever escape? Maybe soon. You guys will just have to keep reading! Bye-bye my little reindeer! 

Check Out DanandPhilGames video^^^^