Chapter 15

Anthony's P.O.V.

Dan and I were dozing off.(There's really not much to do in the room.) When the door started to open. Both of us sat up to see that a blindfolded Ian was being led in. "IAN!" I shouted. 

They took the blindfold off and shut the door back. He looked awful. "Ian, what did they do to you?" I was so worried. If they had hurt him in anyway I was going to murder them. Ian just stared back at me with a sad glance and then a tear silently fell down his cheek. 

"Ian what's wrong?" Dan voiced what I was thinking. 

Ian just shook his head and took his hands and made a locking key motion on his mouth.

"Ian, baby, can you not talk?" I asked worried.

He gave me a sad look and I then started to cry with him. I gave him a big hug. "Don't worry we'll figure this out." I whispered to him. "Is it only a temporary thing with you not talking?" 

He shook his head no. "What did they do to you? What did you evil people do to him?!?" I yelled to the people anger searing through me.

"Oh, yes" The voice came on. "We wanted to do an experiment before we returned him to you. We have removed his vocal chords. He can't speak. Ever." 

I hugged Ian tears coming down both of our cheeks. We both fell to the ground. I was feeling a mixture of feelings and I'm sure Ian was too. Ian then pulled away. I could tell he had something to say. "Baby, what is it?" 

He got up and turned to Dan. "Ian? What?" Dan asked. Ian went over and gave him a hug. He then tried to motion with his hands about something but Dan and I were having  hard time trying to make out what he was saying. 

He pointed at Dan. "Something about me?" Dan asked confused. Ian then reached up and was pushing his fringe to the other side. "Phil?" Dan asked quietly. Ian shook his head yes. He then laid on the ground with his eyes closed and then acted like he was waking up. "awake?" I asked he shook his head yes. "Phil. awake. Phil's awake?" Dan whispered. Ian shook his head yes. "Phil's alive?!?" He asked excitedly. Ian shook his head yes smiling. Dan then hugged Ian. "Thank you Ian! Phil's alive!" He turned to me and hugged me as well. Then something seemed to click. He let go of me and then with so much anger yelled at the voice.

"HEY! Is Phil alive?!?!" I had never heard him so angry. There was no answer. "ANSWER ME!!! Where the f*ck are you?!" I then got angry as well. They had lied to us about Phil being dead and they had removed Ian's vocal chords. I then started to yell as well.

"Answer him!" I yelled. "Is this some sort of game?! To ruin our lives?" 

The answer that was returned was nothing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Dun dun dun, what's going to happen? but any way, Hey guys! I hope y'all are doing good. Write ya later my turtles!

Check out Smosh's video ^^^^