"She's not proof." Justin muttered, not taking his eyes off me.

"Maria's grades are better than all of ours put together. She's the only proof Trenton needs." Kyle chuckled.

"Okay now that, that's settled. Trent take me home."

"Come on, stay for a little bit longer." Liam pleaded. "We never see you anymore. You're always wrapped around Trent's finger."

I rolled my eyes. "I have classes to attend and work to do. Unlike you guys, I don't rely on someone else doing my work."

"You should," Kyle chuckled. "It gives you more free time."

"To do what? Party? All that stuff?" I questioned, crossing my arms.

"I bet you couldn't have fun even if fun bit you in the ass." Justin laughed, stretching out in his chair.

"You already lost fifty bucks tonight, I'm sure you should be done making bets Mr. Bieber."

"Mr. Bieber's my father." Justin grimaced. "Anyways, I know this is just an easy one because there's no way Maria Consolez would have fun. You're just not that kind of girl."

"What do you mean?" I was feeling slightly offended. Justin didn't think I was fun? Is that why he didn't like me coming around? "I can have fun. There's just nothing fun to do around here."

"Bullshit Maria, even I know that." Jake laughed from the couch behind me.

"Do all of you think I'm boring?" I asked.

"We've only seen you at like two parties." Kyle pointed out.

"Yeah, and there's a party every night." Trent shrugged.

"Don't tell me you're on their side Trenton!" I smacked his shoulder.

"Hey, I'm just calling out facts." He defended, pushing my shoulder back.

"If you want to prove you really are fun, skip next week with us and go to Vegas."

"Vegas?" I squeaked. "There's no way. I'd miss so many notes and class, and I could get kicked out of school!"

"You only have four classes Mar. Live a little." Justin smirked. "Unless, you just want to back out of this bet before it even begins."

"Looks like I'm just going to have to back away now." I said, sliding closer and closer to the door. "Have fun in Vegas." I turned and rushed out of the dorm into the warm California air.

"Wait," Justin called from behind me.

I stopped immediately in my tracks. "What?"

"I didn't get to tell you the wages."

"I'm not doing the bet."

"If you win, I'll leave you alone for good. No more side remarks or being antagonizing. None of that, I swear. But, if I win, you've got to tell me what happened that night we were alone. I need to know what made you so reserved when it came to me."

"I can tell you what happened right now if that's what you really want to know."

"Oh come on Maria. Live a little damn it."

My eyes traced the tattoo patterns on his arms, all the way up to his biceps. I didn't realize that he was watching me checking him out until a small smirk pulled at his lips. "I am living a little...I'm living a lot actually."

"Keeping your nose buried in a book every waking moment of your life isn't living Maria. It's far from it. It's sad and sickening and you're going to miss out on so goddamn much."

"Why are you so set on me coming? Why don't you ask Bella to go with you? Live a little with her." The words came out sharper than I intended and I prayed that he didn't pick up on it but of course the bastard did. "I'm leaving now." I said, turning before I said something else that was too damn stupid.

"I broke up with Bella, that's why."

I looked back at him. "Why?"

"If you win this bet, I'll tell you. But, that means you have to give up my previous proposition."

I thought about it for a second. "Fine. You win, I'll go with you to Vegas and have fun."

"Alright. I am your fun advisor, meaning that anything I have planned fun wise, you've got to go along with."

"Will you get me locked up?" I asked. He just grinned and turned away from me heading back to the dorm room. "Justin? I'm serious!"

"We leave Saturday at midnight!" He called back at me.

[A/N]

was originally my niall horan story but then i came up with a new plot and thought it would be cuter if it was justin xx

cast is on the side!