25

After the park, we wanted to get ice cream. We all went and I noticed someone. She looked like me and everyone was noticing her too. She came up to me and said "OMG VALERIA, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I CANT BELIEVE I FINALLY FOUND YOU!!" And I didn't know what she was talking about. Since Xavier was holding my hand I gripped his hand tight. I was getting weirded out. All I said to the mystery girl was "um do I know you?" She said " omg um sorry I'm Kimberly, your mom-I mean our mom had me then put me up for adoption because it was 'too much to handle'" then I started to understand things.( Let's pretend that Valeria doesn't have parents and she lives alone, I'm too lazy to look back and check if Valeria has parents or nah.) When I was little we had pictures on the wall of another little girl and mom always said it was my cousin, she said that before she died.

A month later
Since Kimberly was now 21 and I was still 14 she had custody over me. She lives with me now until I get my own place at 18. So it's almost going to be Xavier's and I 5 month anniversary,( A/n I don't know how long they've been dating, it's been a while) and I was super excited. Lemme catch you up, Fatima and Andrew stopped dating because they wanted to be best friends, and right now me and Kimberly are in a fight. So the only thing I did was go to my boyfriends house, and then we went for ice cream. She yelled at me because I didn't tell her. I was fine before she came into my life, I could have handled myself I don't need a guardian. I'm very sensitive, so then I walked out in her and I went to my boyfriends house. And since I have the key, I walk up to his room and I see something I'd never thought that I would see...

There's a slut up against the wall with Xavier there sucking her face off.i was so pissed I began crying and I ran out crying. My vision started to get blurry and I could hear footsteps behind me, I ran and I dint see a car coming, I hear beeping and then it was all black.

So guys that the end of this chapter hoped you liked it
- Va--

SIKE BITCHES

I felt numb, I couldn't wake up. I could see my mom, right there right in front of me. She was right there signing my song. She told me that I had to go back. I didn't want to go back. She then told me to go watch the screen. I watched, I saw, I cried.
Fatima- I watched her cry her soul out, she was sad, she wouldn't go out, not even with Fiona, I could tell she was depressed.
Xavier- he was there, gloomy, upset, he wouldn't eat, nothing
Ariel- she would cry everyday
Zach- he would say "she was my rod, my bess, my- my- my- sister.."
Weston-he would always say "I wish we could've started over, and I want everything back to normal, I want her back in my life.."
And the worst one of all of them
Mario- he would cry every day, every night, he wouldn't eat, he would say "why why why here, she was my everything, my life line, my love of my life, my world, sh was everything, and I just lost her at my finger tips..." then what o saw was unbelievable I saw him grab a belt, tighten it on his neck, and fall to the ground...
I couldn't watch from the on but I noticed cuts and cuts all over, then I realized I had to wake up.
I gripped who ever hand was holding mine and I woke up and took a deep breath. I woke up and saw Mario there with everyone else except Xavier. I looked up to Marios eyes, and they were blood shot and they were all puffy.
You could tell everyone was crying. When they all saw me they all ran up to me and hugged me. I was so happy I could be back with my family.
----------------
Ok now this is the end of the chapter, I'm sorry I haven't been updating, I'll be updating when I can I promise.
~ vale❤